Cobra > Camaro SS

cobra_matt

Established Member
I was on my way home from a friend's house and pull up to a stoplight. There was no one in sight and the roads were very open and quiet. Out of nowhere upcomes this Camaro SS. The guy looks over at me and I look over at him and the light turns green. We both launch and I put an intial one car on him. Grabbed second, pulled another car on him, and kept the two cars up to 100 where we both let off for another red light. There were two cars in front of us and when the light turned green, he swerved around the two cars into the opposite lane and continued to take off. He does a u-turn up ahead and stares me down :lol:. He looked ****in pissed! We both continued going opposite directions. This was my first dig race against an F-Body so it felt good takin out that whining ass chevy :banana:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
smoker.gif

Good Kill.

Jroc

Established Member
Nice kill.

But dont be so cocky with that little power lol.

**** that guy, he shouldn't be acting like a dick and playing the stare down game because he lost.

Good kill OP. Fbody guys are a trip. They don't like losing to Mustangs. Atleast most of the ones I've known didn't. Still I think he was ignorant to what you have, or he was modded and didn't expect to lose.

Now start with some mods and really skeety, skeet, skeet on him.(unless he starts adding cams and spray, and shit like that)

cobra_matt

Established Member
**** that guy, he shouldn't be acting like a dick and playing the stare down game because he lost.

Good kill OP. Fbody guys are a trip. They don't like losing to Mustangs. Atleast most of the ones I've known didn't. Still I think he was ignorant to what you have, or he was modded and didn't expect to lose.

Now start with some mods and really skeety, skeet, skeet on him.(unless he starts adding cams and spray, and shit like that)

Yeah that guy was a trip. I thought it was all in good fun until he acted like a bitch.

I have the Borla exhaust and JLT RAI coming in the mail, and still debating on if I should sell my dirt bike and get a Whipple.

cobra_matt

Established Member
I would love to sell mine. I have a 2005 YZ250 that I haven't ridden in over a year. 2 Stroke FTW! :rockon:

I have an '06 CRF450 that I ride maybe once every three months. My girlfriend likes going dirt bike riding and doesn't want me to sell it, but 600 HP does sound very inviting haha.

And 2 smokes are fun, it takes more skill IMO to ride one because of the double clutching, the sudden "sweet spot" etc.

Last edited:

rubber duck

Established Member
Good kill, 2 cars to 100 sounds like he was stockish since you said you were also stock. Gotta love the rivalries, I've owned a few LS1's, fox bodies, and now a Cobra, so I know the rivalry is alive and well on both sides. :coolman:

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
i hate the cocky bastards on either side, mustang and f-body.. If i lose, i lose, no big deal.

Good kill either way, ive been lookin to run a 03-04 Cobra in either of our cars.

cobra_matt

Established Member
Good kill, 2 cars to 100 sounds like he was stockish since you said you were also stock. Gotta love the rivalries, I've owned a few LS1's, fox bodies, and now a Cobra, so I know the rivalry is alive and well on both sides. :coolman:

Yeah, the rivalry is alive and well!

Users who are viewing this thread