Cobra > Camaro SS

burnzilla

Established Member
Haha you F-body guys get pretty defensive when there's talk about Mustangs and LS1s.
Lol, I don't think LS1 owners are too worried about Mustangs.
I was calling the poster I quoted out for being defensive.

Maybe you didn't read the thread?

Yea, some drivers give their car a bad name. Unfortunately this problem occurs in all models.....:fm::cuss::mj:

One of my coolest drinkin buddies and friends drives a purple neon.
One of the biggest d-bags I know has a modded Foxbody... I love the car but can't stand him.

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
Lol, I don't think LS1 owners are too worried about Mustangs.
I was calling the poster I quoted out for being defensive.

Maybe you didn't read the thread?

You're right, I didn't read lukabrozi's post. That was a cocky post if I've ever seen one lol. And I never said LS1 owners need to be worried about Mustangs, just like Mustangs don't need to be worried about LS1s. :beer:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
You're right, I didn't read lukabrozi's post. That was a cocky post if I've ever seen one lol. And I never said LS1 owners need to be worried about Mustangs, just like Mustangs don't need to be worried about LS1s. :beer:

Most Mustangs do but hey who's counting lmfao j/k:beer: Or am I? :coolman:

Once again good kill, I love killing douche bags:lol1::D:-D:thumbsup:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
they collect mullets and pin them on the garage wall.

I love the Mullet term. I have never met/seen a 4th Gen owner that rocks a Mullet.

Late 2nd Gen owners and some 3rd Gen owners yes.....lol. I guess since I don't rock a mullet I won't have to worry getting it collected.:rockon::beer::shrug:

I guess calling a Camaro a mullet is like saying Mustangs are made for women, since you are using the mullet as a generality for Camaros since some owners have rocked this haircut and a lot of women buy/drive Mustangs. Lmfao.

Last edited:

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
Just for the record I have always loved this fued between Ford and Chevy. I'm not brand loyal, in fact I've owned more Fords than Chevrolets. There's no need to take things personal lmfao.

Since everything is all in fun

Beetle6986

Established Member
I guess calling a Camaro a mullet is like saying Mustangs are made for women, since you are using the mullet as a generality for Camaros since some owners have rocked this haircut and a lot of women buy/drive Mustangs. Lmfao.
Women don't look good with mullets. Thats why they dont buy the Camaros. Had to add that even though I think your statement that more women drive mustangs is BS.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
If there wasnt rivalry this wouldnt be fun, I love mainly all F-body cars as well as mustangs. I respect them all but everytime I see one I want to rip them a new ahole, this is coming from the guy who is currently looking for a vette next spring LOL

dsg03bullitt

Established Member
This thread cracks me up....Guys c' mon shutup. Camaro's and ws6's are badass cars..but stock for stock the terminator is faster and if you put a little money in both of them the cobra just keeps getting faster. I have yet to loose to a camaro or t/a and none of them have been stock....I have beat h/c/i ss's and all i have is a pullied/exhaust/tune cobra...Its simple guys.....your money goes much further when it comes to the terminator, Little mods make these cars roll out! And for the d-bag saying theres lots of cars faster for less money:bored: STFU....The terminator has always been known as the best bang for your buck.

F8tlByte

colorchngnSVT
Established Member
Come on guys, were on the same team here anti-rice FTW!!! lol

This thread sounds like my apartment at school. I live with 4 other guys and 2 own LT1s. Were push each others buttons all day but its all in good fun

BayareaSS

Established Member
Same here lol. That's why I need some power upgrades asap because it's not gonna be long before a full bolt on + spray F-body puts the hurt on my stock Mustang haha.
An f-body doesn't need many mods to run with/beat you LOL. Full bolt ons should do the trick. Add spray with that and a stock cobra would look like a civic :lol1:

This thread cracks me up....Guys c' mon shutup. Camaro's and ws6's are badass cars..but stock for stock the terminator is faster and if you put a little money in both of them the cobra just keeps getting faster. I have yet to loose to a camaro or t/a and none of them have been stock....I have beat h/c/i ss's and all i have is a pullied/exhaust/tune cobra...Its simple guys.....your money goes much further when it comes to the terminator, Little mods make these cars roll out! And for the d-bag saying theres lots of cars faster for less money:bored: STFU....The terminator has always been known as the best bang for your buck.

I wish i would run into a cobra that runs like some of the cobras on this site. Seems like all the pullied cobras on here run mid 11's at 120mph LOL.

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
An f-body doesn't need many mods to run with/beat you LOL. Full bolt ons should do the trick. Add spray with that and a stock cobra would look like a civic :lol1:

:banana::pepper::mj::bowdown::beer::rockon::coolman:

I wish i would run into a cobra that runs like some of the cobras on this site. Seems like all the pullied cobras on here run mid 11's at 120mph LOL.

Yea it's weird...or the fast one's never come out [ Ahem! Bandon Ahem ] lol

cobra_matt

Established Member

Yeah that's pretty impressive that a full bolt on LS1 can beat a stock Cobra lol. My car isn't gonna be stock for long and the few F-bodies I've seen around my house that are modded will be the ones like civics. And I never said that they needed a lot of mods to beat my car as it is now, I was simply stating that a h/c/i + spray camaro will definitely hand my ass to me (as my car sits right now).

Last edited:

fastbacon

Banned
Yeah, the rivalry is alive and well!

what rivalry.......an ls1 really just wont cut the mustard anymore.....even a mildly modded neon can drop one no prob..........I was killed by a boost controlled/cai srt-4 in a lightly bolton 97ss lt1 6spd ....and i got beat badly...

Users who are viewing this thread