Cobra in North Jersey

idiliogomez

Young One
Established Member
Hey whats up guys? Haven't really posted much on the site, still getting used to it even though i bought my cobra back in december 2012.
Well anyway, i bought the cobra with ONLY and SLP LM catback, dyno-ed it a couple months later and got
397 rwhp on a 96 degree day, with the only mods being the cutback and a bbk cold air intake.

Since then, i changed the fuel filter (i tried blowing throughout the old one and struggled...) i got a handheld tuner, got a AFCO intercooler, Mac Prochamber O/R mid pipe, oil catch, new clutch, and FINALLY... my 2.76 billet flow pulley! Im bringing the car over to Kevin Hand at Wicked performance in Toms River NJ (heard an enormous amount of amazing reviews about him) this week to get dyno tuned! So stay tuned for the numbers lol

Also for anyone located in the tri-state area, Wayne Valley high school in Wayne, NJ is having an insane car event/show on june 11th! We will be meeting at Willowbrook Mall at 4pm that day and cruise to the show together. please pm me for details

Woody6799

Established Member
post up details in the Taste of Home, Midatlantic Forum... There are a bunch of Jersey guy on here! Pics of said Cobra!!

03cobraracer

Established Member
Nice another jersey cobra! You will love your new tune from Kevin he does my car also. Hope you make what you want! I'll be back in jersey mid July so maybe I'll try to hit some meets then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Kevin will do a great job with your tune. I think you'll be very happy/

Jmurrz

Established Member
Your going to be very happy with Kevin's tuning!

my car is up at kevins now. almost done with it cant wait!

I saw your car there when I went for the Quaker Steak and Lube cruise. I was admiring how perfectly aligned your stingers were, lol. Super clean car.

idiliogomez

Young One
Established Member
Kevin is sooo busy lol still haven't gotten the car to him, but it's always better to wait for something that's gunna be perfect than to get the job done half ass by someone else lol. So hopefully towards the end of this week but I will def post as soon as I drop the car off!

idiliogomez

Young One
Established Member
Finally... feels great to be dyne tuned lol, still haven't even picked up the car but I've been updated by kevin that my car is running 442rwhp 475rwtq on a conservative tune right now because my MAF was close to pegging and my stock fuel system was close to being maxed out... I am EXTREMELY glad i brought my car to kevin... my intercooler pump wasnt even running and i had no idea! Any other place wouldn't even have noticed something like that. Kevin also noticed that my spark plug gaps were off, so he adjusted those too. So next thing on this list is a BAP and a jlt intake and MAF, then the car goes back to kevin!

Blueline

Established Member
Finally... feels great to be dyne tuned lol, still haven't even picked up the car but I've been updated by kevin that my car is running 442rwhp 475rwtq on a conservative tune right now because my MAF was close to pegging and my stock fuel system was close to being maxed out... I am EXTREMELY glad i brought my car to kevin... my intercooler pump wasnt even running and i had no idea! Any other place wouldn't even have noticed something like that. Kevin also noticed that my spark plug gaps were off, so he adjusted those too. So next thing on this list is a BAP and a jlt intake and MAF, then the car goes back to kevin!

You must have some serious pull with Kevin! He put me on the list on March 14 and still waiting. I have since sold the car but, Woody 6799 took my spot and he's still waiting. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread