Cobra R Meet, May 21-22, Autobahn IL

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
Andy M said:
Bruce,

I tried like heck to talk him into it... but alas, to no avail! :(

David, you will be missing out on some BIG time fun man!!!!! :pepper: :thumbsup: :banana: :beer:

I wish I could....Man it would be fun to play on the track with a great bunch of guys. :-D Have fun and be safe!!

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Andy,

I'm on vacation in Hawaii right now and unfortunately my laptop doesn't have Excel installed so I can't open up my latest report to see how many R's are officially entered in the event. I do know that last time I looked I believe we were at 18.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Mark,
Is there any plans to organize us to all be able to park/pit together? I am not necessarily saying a "R" only area, because some of our best buds in here aren't R owners and we certainly want them to park with us as well, but it would be cool if the svtperf group could be in the same area?

Brian

JoeJ

Established Member
Well, to let everyone know..I am planning on entering the race on Sunday. It should be a blast playing with all the Cobra R's. Now, if I can just get everyone to play nice with this gray haired old man...you know just wave me on by..lol..I think perhaps Andy will also join in as he has his car all fixed up for wheel to wheel. Hey, we will be leaving in less than a week..Hmmm..sure looking forward to seeing everyone again.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
We will all be parking in the same area.

Joe - Just watch out for the way that Brian waves you by. He tends to just use 1 finger and says it's easier on his hand.....

Cobra-R

Established Member
Oh boy, you guys are tough. I just hope I don't get last place!!! Maybe I'll just start in the back and let all you fast guys race without us slow guys getting in your way. :) Sounds like I will be waving everyone by, but I do reserve the right to the method of wave by. :D

Brian

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
JoeJ said:
Well, to let everyone know..I am planning on entering the race on Sunday. It should be a blast playing with all the Cobra R's. Now, if I can just get everyone to play nice with this gray haired old man...you know just wave me on by..lol..I think perhaps Andy will also join in as he has his car all fixed up for wheel to wheel. Hey, we will be leaving in less than a week..Hmmm..sure looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Hey Joe, it's great to hear you'll be racing... but who are you kidding by asking us to be nice to you? Of course we will be... but you are as good a driver as the rest of us, so don't expect much sympathy (BTW, You can find that in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis) :lol:

And please twist Andy's arm to join in the fun as well. :thumbsup:

What's this about Brian and point bys??? It's a race, so I say screw the pointbys! Besides he does all he can to hold me off.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Flying Fred said:
What's this about Brian and point bys??? It's a race, so I say screw the pointbys! Besides he does all he can to hold me off.

Did I mention that I have a special weapon coming???? :banana: :beer: :D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra-R said:
Did I mention that I have a special weapon coming???? :banana: :beer: :D

Last time it was a "secret" weapon? Now it's a "special" weapon? I guess we should be prepared for you to open that can of whoop azz on us??!!?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Last time it was a "secret" weapon? Now it's a "special" weapon? I guess we should be prepared for you to open that can of whoop azz on us??!!?

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

You never know, maybe it's a special middle finger???????????? :D :p

JoeJ

Established Member
MY my but you guys are tough.. This should be real interesting...Hey, Kevin..you need to come out and play..even if it is to fly out and visit with all the guys...

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
JoeJ said:
MY my but you guys are tough.. This should be real interesting...Hey, Kevin..you need to come out and play..even if it is to fly out and visit with all the guys...

Joe:

I promise not to get sideways in front of you at this event!! ;-)

JoeJ

Established Member
Hey that was fun watching you..I thought sure you was going to lose it at anytime..great car control...hope you have some tires with a bit more tread on them this time..lol..we will have a blast. hope the weather cooperates..

Andy M

Established Member
JoeJ said:

Heck, I cannot let you guys have all the fun! Count me and number 155 in for the race as well!!! :pepper: you guys finally did enough :poke:

Man, I am SO psyched up for this event!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
Andy,

I'm with you man. I'm sooo psyched too, I "CAN'T" wait, so I'm going early. Leaving Sunday morn. Getting my car dynoed on Thurs. in Chi-Town. You newer but faster "R"s better look out :poke: :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread