Cobra R Meet, May 21-22, Autobahn IL

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra R Man said:
Andy,

I'm with you man. I'm sooo psyched too, I "CAN'T" wait, so I'm going early. Leaving Sunday morn. Getting my car dynoed on Thurs. in Chi-Town. You newer but faster "R"s better look out :poke: :-D

We'll be keeping an eye out for you Gene!!!!! :thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Cobra R Man said:
Andy,

I'm with you man. I'm sooo psyched too, I "CAN'T" wait, so I'm going early. Leaving Sunday morn. Getting my car dynoed on Thurs. in Chi-Town. You newer but faster "R"s better look out :poke: :-D

You got some suprises for us, Gene?

Brian

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
I'm sorry if it was in the thread somewhere, but I seem to have missed it. The AV8SS form doesn't specify, either.

Is the Cobra R race on saturday or sunday? I have a friend that wants to come spectate.

and who is holding the money/taking the bets? there's gotta be some action on this one....

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
ShelbyGuy said:
I'm sorry if it was in the thread somewhere, but I seem to have missed it. The AV8SS form doesn't specify, either.

Is the Cobra R race on saturday or sunday? I have a friend that wants to come spectate.

and who is holding the money/taking the bets? there's gotta be some action on this one....

Good luck on getting bets going on this one?!? :rollseyes I can't even get any smack talk out of this crew!! :poke:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Race is on sunday, there is usually a qualifying race on saturday.

Ok, Bruce. I bet you I get last place in the race. (thats all the smack your going to get out of me) ;)

Brian

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Good luck on getting bets going on this one?!? :rollseyes I can't even get any smack talk out of this crew!! :poke:
Hard to smack talk when you don't know what the other guys are bringing...

But I like my chances! ;-)

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
race

Flying Fred said:

Who is gonna post the odds ? let the wagering begin. i will volunteer to do the play by play. Scott :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra-R said:
Race is on sunday, there is usually a qualifying race on saturday.

Ok, Bruce. I bet you I get last place in the race. (thats all the smack your going to get out of me) ;)

Brian

Ok Scott, seeing you're offering to be the "bookie" I'll give Brian 2-1 odds he doesn't finish last!! :thumbsup:

Flying Fred said:

And as far as smack talk goes, I can be relatively certain which cars I'm going to be finishing behind! It's the cars I'll be in front of (if any) that is in question!?!? :poke:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
I'll take those 2:1 odds that Brian is not last... in fact I'd behappy to take the same odds that Bruce won't be last either! :beer:

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member
race

ac427cobra said:
Ok Scott, seeing you're offering to be the "bookie" I'll give Brian 2-1 odds he doesn't finish last!! :thumbsup:

And as far as smack talk goes, I can be relatively certain which cars I'm going to be finishing behind! It's the cars I'll be in front of (if any) that is in question!?!? :poke:
Gentlemen, i have been to vegas a couple of times. i need to know who is gonna win, place and show. i better bring my camera for the possible photo finish!! Scott

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
scottmartin said:
Gentlemen, i have been to vegas a couple of times. i need to know who is gonna win, place and show. i better bring my camera for the possible photo finish!! Scott

OK, I can make it pretty easy. I'll tell you who's NOT going to finish first, will that help!??! ;-) :lol: :p

kevin

Flying Fred said:

maybe there ought to be a stock/near stock cobra race.

nah, i'd probably be the only entrant from this group :poke: :beer:

kevin

scottmartin said:

careful now. the gorth dude has been known to bribe (if you like swill) :poke: :poke: :beer:

Andy M

Established Member
I'll be happy to just stay out of the way of the front runners, keep up with the guys in the back of the pack, and most of all, bring #155 back home to Houston without any race blemishes!! :D :) That is my goal!!

oh yeah, and have some fun too!!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread