Cobra R. Recaro seats

5.4 notch

Established Member
I may be selling my cobra R recaro seats..pm me if you have some interest in them. They are very clean and mint ...trying to get a feel on what they are worth. Thanks

TFStang

Established Member
interested if you would like to shoot me a PM with what you are asking. If you are in NH, I am not that far from you.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
There is a set in eBay.

I saw those seats in person a year or so back and tossed around the idea of acquiring them (the price was less back then). They really are in mint condition, but fortunately, I came to my senses.

That seat is just a standard Sport seat in black cloth. You can buy them from Recaro and then get sliders and custom bases and come in less than $2500. The "R" logo is cool, but it's not $1,000+ extra cool. If you are going to spend huge coin on Recaro seats, at least get the Topline version and enjoy the power functions.

84ttopcoupe

Burn The Kuran!
Established Member
My friend Jason would like you to call him in regard to your seats. Hes not by a computer, so he asked me to post this for him. Thanks.
Jason 903.391.9455

nmp1

Established Member
there is a pair on ebay now for $4200 and they have been listed for quite some time. i saw a pair a few months ago listed for $2800 and didnt sell.

5.4 notch

Established Member
to answer every ones PMs..yes i do still have the seats..they have been out of the car for some time know..i would take 2200.00 plus shipping or can meet up with you within a reasonable distance..thanks

5.4 notch

Established Member
2557B379-ADC3-4FCD-8EA2-13C2A54CD363_zpscvldpgap.jpg
here are some pictures for those that asked..

Users who are viewing this thread