Cobra R, SVT items and misc. stuff found on eBay and for sale elsewhere

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Venom351R said:
ive just recently seen a 93/95 R oil cooler on ebay for $100 that had 0 bids, I was fully ready to buy it and got distracted and the auction ended on me w/ out throwing any bids in :mj: :mj: :mj: and there were non placed on it. Ive been trying to contact the seller since then.

If this eBay seller is illusive, enter the part number for the oil cooler, M-6642-R58 in the Google or Yahoo search box, a full page of vendors show this cooler for between $120-$130 including Summit Racing. Sometimes the time to repeatedly attempt to track down someone for a $20-$30 savings, costs more than it is worth if a phone call can be made, a C.C. number given, and the part is on its way to you.

I also watched that $100 eBay cooler. It had Hayden inkstamped on the end tube. It went through at least two auctions over the last 2-3 weeks with no bids.

This was the first time I saw it listed, and then the relist after this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=260116978435&rd=1,1

R

Last edited:

Venom351R

Established Member
Robert M said:
If this eBay seller is illusive, enter the part number for the oil cooler, M-6642-R58 in the Google or Yahoo search box, a full page of vendors show this cooler for between $120-$130 including Summit Racing. Sometimes the time to repeatedly attempt to track down someone for a $20-$30 savings, costs more than it is worth if a phone call can be made, a C.C. number given, and the part is on its way to you.

I also watched that $100 eBay cooler. It had Hayden inkstamped on the end tube. It went through at least two auctions over the last 2-3 weeks with no bids.

This was the first time I saw it listed, and then the relist after this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=260116978435&rd=1,1

R

Yeah that was the same one I was looking at. I was not aware you could get them through other vendors. Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Terry Moenich

Established Member
Why is there no "New Post" under thread tools? I will post Under the Cobra R stuff and you can move it if you want. Thanks

wheelhopper

Established Member
^ WOW! That final price is a little high in my book. When/If my 351 goes up, I think I'll build a 392 or 408 stroker with steel crank and rods. Maybe even aluminum heads. It may not be original but, it will be clean and a lot of fun to drive.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Robert M said:
Boy...........someone is dreaming!! It would be great if this r/c car actually got a bid! Check out the shipping charges........

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tamiya-1-10-RC-...1QQihZ018QQcategoryZ44022QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and another..........

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Tamiya-1-1...5QQihZ012QQcategoryZ44022QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Two different sellers, these r/c's aren't $350?? are they??

R

wow! they've really gone up in the past year or so....I bought 2 of them, one hacker car just like the ones on auction and one plain white....I paid 50 and 60 respectively, with controllers, and knew they were both bargains, as the others were going for 200 at the time....which reminds me, I need to take it out, charge the batteries, and play with it some time :-D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
PSNOUS said:
Anybody know where one could get 2000 Cobra R headers? Buddy did a 5.4 DOHC swap in his 01 and having trouble finding longtubes

Nobody makes headers for a 5.4 in an SN-95 yet. But stay tuned to this R section as there may be something in the works in the not too distant future.

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

93SVTCobra

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Nobody makes headers for a 5.4 in an SN-95 yet. But stay tuned to this R section as there may be something in the works in the not too distant future.
:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

Watson Engineering does.....

asperformance

Banned
I had to buy my 95 R motor back from someone last year, I had to have it rebuilt due to bad storage conditions. Had light Rust in a few cylinders, but it was the original motor to my car, I Paid 2500 for the Long Block, $1300 for Upper lower intake strut tower brace, alt bracket Headers, oil cooler degas bottle and valve covers From another 95 R. Paid 1200 To have it rebuilt, 30 Over Forged Pistons, 93 Cobra roller cam set up, So I have about $5000 in my Motor Total, but it is the original motor, with all new Parts and Ford Gaskets, Just about ready to start her up this weekend. I am still missing my Fuel cell, But I will use a Regual 95 Tank for now.

asperformance

Banned
Oh, I also bought the 93R in the Mid Teens, Am working on it as well, I have another 93 R block that I am rebuilding, Repainted engine bay, correct color, and Wet sanded the whole car, Looks pretty good now, Still looking for some 4cyl seats, anyone have a set?

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
asperformance said:
I had to buy my 95 R motor back from someone last year, I had to have it rebuilt due to bad storage conditions. Had light Rust in a few cylinders, but it was the original motor to my car, I Paid 2500 for the Long Block, $1300 for Upper lower intake strut tower brace, alt bracket Headers, oil cooler degas bottle and valve covers From another 95 R. Paid 1200 To have it rebuilt, 30 Over Forged Pistons, 93 Cobra roller cam set up, So I have about $5000 in my Motor Total, but it is the original motor, with all new Parts and Ford Gaskets, Just about ready to start her up this weekend. I am still missing my Fuel cell, But I will use a Regual 95 Tank for now.

I would start looking for that fuel cell ASAP. They have gone up substantially in price and the design has changed. If you want the correct style you are searching through old stock with dealers.

Tom

93SVTCobra

Established Member
The design of the cell has definitely changed as the bladder is now side loaded instead of top loaded.

If you're interested in purchasing new shoot me a PM for pricing.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
1995 2-Top - eBay

It will be interesting to see where this car ends. IMHO the B.I.N. is not at all realistic at this time, however, 13k original miles are nice. I wonder what number of the 499 built? Where are all of the 95 2-top specific items?, first of all the hardtop storage dolly............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...001QQitemZ110160527982QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

A 75K original mile 2-Top sold (B.I.N.) for $14.7K within the past two-three weeks on eBay.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread