Cobra vs. Supra

electrikoptik

Get to the choppa!
Established Member
Nice vid here's the same vid but inside the Supra.
http://www.slammin86motorsports.com/supravscobra.WMV
Right Click Save-as pls!

Specs of the cars as posted by owner of the Supra on supraforums:

"Cobra Specs... Dynoed 490's - Ported blower, pully, exhaust, tune, etc...."

"My car... 95 Supra T 6 speed - GT42, fuel, etc...."

"I was on 23lbs 110/93 mix"
"All starts from ~35mph"

Last edited:

GitDat

Established Member
Damn, that's like the same results as Jeff's yellow 04 Cobra here in Indy. Putting down the same rwhp as far as I know. I have the vid but it's 30MB. Where the heck can I host this bad boy :shrug:

cichlidbob

Established Member
Being as it is my Cobra here are the mods. Apton ported blower 2.8 upper 2lb lower, Custom 3" inch exhast, morpheous CAI, PF intercooler reservoir tank, Dyno Tuned by Brian from SCT.

mvc-040f_116.jpg

mvc-041f_118.jpg

download.php

The Supra is owned by a friend of mine. It is a work of art and if he wishes I will let him explain what all is done to his ride.
download.php

download.php

cichlidbob

Established Member
GitDat said:
Damn, that's like the same results as Jeff's yellow 04 Cobra here in Indy. Putting down the same rwhp as far as I know. I have the vid but it's 30MB. Where the heck can I host this bad boy :shrug:
I'd smoke that fool Rocky :-D

CaliSS2001

Established Member
Not bad a basic bolt-on 03' vs a huge single supra, fast cars. Lets see some LT's and a small shot on the Cobra and make it fun.

cichlidbob

Established Member
GitDat said:
Never mind. Here it is----> More Cobra vs. Supra action
James has a 71mm turbo and was running 23.7lbs of boost we rolled form 40mph to 140mph. I remember sedanman from when he had his notch and worked at sears on te north side...be sure to tell him I looking to take a piece of his ass the next time I'm in town.

cichlidbob

Established Member
CaliSS2001 said:
Not bad a basic bolt-on 03' vs a huge single supra, fast cars. Lets see some LT's and a small shot on the Cobra and make it fun.
I have an edlebrock kit sitting in the garage waiting for instalation along with some 60lb injectors, focus pumps, new HE and a fluidyne radiator.

GitDat

Established Member
cichlidbob said:
James has a 71mm turbo and was running 23.7lbs of boost we rolled form 40mph to 140mph. I remember sedanman from when he had his notch and worked at sears on te north side...be sure to tell him I looking to take a piece of his ass the next time I'm in town.

His ass or his car's ass? :uh oh: lol

sedanman

Established Member
You should get me but I am always game (you have alot more pulley then me). Hell I only run 7.6's. I should be pullied up (down soon) and I too plan to add the bottle along with a few other things.

We could see a little girl on girl action:

Felicity vs Betty ;-)

UtOhCop

Established Member
How dumb do you have to be to race a supra from a roll?

Roll Races :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread