Cop hits 110lb handcuffed woman while yelling racial comments

65fastback2+2

Established Member
[video=youtube;JtHDzMl7984]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHDzMl7984[/video]

A Chicago police officer hit a handcuffed, kneeling woman in the head, while another shouted racially charged comments at her and threatened she’d be murdered during a raid of a West Side tanning salon.

And the whole disturbing scene was captured on video, according to a lawsuit filed in federal court.

Filmed by a security camera during a Chicago Police vice raid at the Copper Tan and Spa in Noble Square last summer, the video appears to show one cop smack 32-year-old salon manager Jianqing “Jessica” Klyzek in the head with an open hand as she is on her knees, handcuffed.

Another large officer yelled at the 110 pound, 5-foot-2 Klyzek — a naturalized U.S. citizen who emigrated from China — “You’re not f—— American!”

The officer then ranted at a screaming and hysterical Klyzek that “I’ll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the f— you came from,” before warning her the spa’s owner “will f—— kill you . . . You’ll be dead, and your family will be dead.

http://www.suntimes.com/27487657-76...rbally-abuse-woman-on-video.html#.U3tnafldV8H

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Need to listen to both sides of the story and officers pov.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
imagejpg1-22.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
What I don't get in situations like this is why don't any of the more level headed cops standing around pull the guy to the side and get him to calm down?

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
One complete dickhole cop verbally and physically abusing a woman who is doing nothing wrong. And of the 10 other cops standing around, only one has the balls to finally tell him to shut up?

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
The officer then ranted at a screaming and hysterical Klyzek that “I’ll put you in a UPS box and send you back to wherever the f— you came from,”

Bahahaha that is great!

LMAO!

Last edited:

Coiled03

Established Member
But but but....it's just a few bad apples making the rest of them look bad.

:nonono:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Explain..

Alright if the mentality in that department (hasn't chicago had a history of police corruption) is that this behavior is okay, and one cop speaks out and says "hey this isn't okay", do you believe he is going to carry on without catching any flack form his peers?

I mean maybe I'm wrong, and hopefully this guy loses his job instead of "suspended with pay for 3 weeks until this blows over" but it seems like in most cases of police brutality theres never a fellow officer stepping in and restraining his partner.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
When did he hit her? and what he said is considered racist? lol

the easiest thing to do was grab her, cuff her and stick her in the patrol car.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Alright if the mentality in that department (hasn't chicago had a history of police corruption) is that this behavior is okay, and one cop speaks out and says "hey this isn't okay", do you believe he is going to carry on without catching any flack form his peers?

I mean maybe I'm wrong, and hopefully this guy loses his job instead of "suspended with pay for 3 weeks until this blows over" but it seems like in most cases of police brutality theres never a fellow officer stepping in and restraining his partner.

I see, agree too. Seems speaking up or stepping in is frowned upon. Wonder why that is..

Users who are viewing this thread