Cop hits 110lb handcuffed woman while yelling racial comments

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I absolutely agree with your personal view. Dirty cops are disgusting and, in my opinion, should receive stiffer penalties than normal citizens. The problem in these threads is that people espouse insane ideas about how the majority of cops are bad, etc..

Sounds like the same thing that happens in some other threads on here.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I don't know, every once in a while a little dose of wooden shampoo does a person good. And if it doesn't, another dose can be arranged. When you buy a raffle ticket don't complain when you get the prize. When you start struggling with cops, the tickets just start piling up. With the alarming rate of cop crime, I just don't know how I've made it 45 years without ever being roughed up. Sorry, no ****s are given about verbal abuse.

ps, before you trip out, notice there's a lot of joking around in my post.

I don't know, every once in a while a little dose of wooden shampoo does a person good. And if it doesn't, another dose can be arranged. When you buy a raffle ticket don't complain when you get the prize. When you start struggling with cops, the tickets just start piling up. With the alarming rate of cop crime, I just don't know how I've made it 45 years without ever being roughed up. Sorry, no ****s are given about verbal abuse.

ps, before you trip out, notice there's a lot of joking around in my post.

There is so much police corruption that isn't even defensible.

I could tell you stories about police thinking that they are the judge, jury & executioner on the side of the road. And they are not very kind to those that forsook their profession to make better money in the private sector.

You want to talk about people, who for the most part, feel like a privileged and elitist class...you need look no further than those in the police profession. There are still many idealists in the police profession and those are the ones you have to admire, but they are but a few salmon swimming above stream.

I could tell you stories of police abuse...

My favorite are the ****heads out of the academy that show up at the gym, BRAGGING in the gym between their sets, about how they tear people down and make them feel like children, on the roadside, away from earshot of those dashcam recorders. Its quite hilarious to hear the arrogance of these twits who can't defend themselves without a piece.

You almost want to take a dumbbell, and make their face look like hamburger meet...thinking this is an appropriate way to represent the force in this day and age. These new classes that come out...are arrogant, proud and unfit to possess the shield. They reinforce every negative perception people have about the shield. And I am hardly a 'cop hater' by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread