Correct way to run from the cops

Crazy Ray

Established Member
That was dumb. One little slip up and people could of died and for what? Not to get a speeding ticket. I rather get the ticket then to know that I killed someone. But thats just me.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
LOL I KNOW THAT GUY met him at a store in blairstown, there on RT80 here in new jersey, thats hope township, i was caught racing on that streach hes on, lost my licence for 90 days, any speeding ticket abouve 90mph in hope township(very rich place) is minimal 90 day loss of licence he has a friend that has a orange murcelago

Damn you're right! I live in Hackettstown and I know exactly where that is! And yeah I've seen the Lambo too. What a ****in idiot running from the cops and passing people on the shoulder. Wow he's cool putting the public at risk so he can make gay dvds of him running from cops and make money doing it? Hope he gets locked up! If you're gonna make some cool car videos I got nothin against it, just do it on private or closed roads without traffic. Not like this dumbass.

LAcop124

Established Member
Damn you're right! I live in Hackettstown and I know exactly where that is! And yeah I've seen the Lambo too. What a ****in idiot running from the cops and passing people on the shoulder. Wow he's cool putting the public at risk so he can make gay dvds of him running from cops and make money doing it? Hope he gets locked up! If you're gonna make some cool car videos I got nothin against it, just do it on private or closed roads without traffic. Not like this dumbass.

+1 :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Incredibly stupid! Especially when he decided to pass cars on the right shoulder. He put a lot of innocent drivers at risk along the way. Driving that fast, any one of those cars he came up on could have made a quick move right or left to get out of his way, only to cause a collision. Stupid! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread