Cowards of Broward County

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Now it appears 4 Broward county deputies failed to enter the school. Coral Springs police had to do the heavy lifting. Sad.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...ot-entering-school/ar-BBJvA3b?ocid=spartanntp

When Coral Springs police officers arrived at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, on February 14 in the midst of the school shooting crisis, many officers were surprised to find not only that Broward County Sheriff's Deputy Scot Peterson, the armed school resource officer, had not entered the building, but that three other Broward County Sheriff's deputies were also outside the school and had not entered, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. The deputies had their pistols drawn and were behind their vehicles, the sources said, and not one of them had gone into the school.

With direction from the Broward deputies who were outside, Coral Springs police soon entered the building where the shooter was. New Broward County Sheriff's deputies arrived on the scene, and two of those deputies and an officer from Sunrise, Florida, joined the Coral Springs police as they went into the building.

Some Coral Springs police were stunned and upset that the four original Broward County Sheriff's deputies who were first on the scene did not appear to join them as they entered the school, Coral Springs sources tell CNN. It's unclear whether the shooter was still in the building when they arrived.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Imagine being a parent of one of the victims, knowing that four armed officers hid outside while kids inside were being slaughtered. The whole incident is a stunning failure of govt and shows precisely why we NEED the 2nd Amendment. When the MSM rails only against guns and the NRA in light of the disclosures on this shooting, it makes me sick.

Blown 89

Established Member
Think about this:
The left and the MSM want your to hand over your firearms so the government can protect you. The government failed on every level in Florida. Yet they're still blaming gun owners and the NRA.

That sheriff is a piece of shit btw. He's been grandstanding for gun control and blaming the NRA all week. Apparently he's known since the morning after.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Whats the point of having officers if there not there to serve and protect? Seems like a waste of money in that county. When your government cant protect and but take your money in taxes and your freedom's thats what starts a revolution.

Coiled03

Established Member
Think about this:
The left and the MSM want your to hand over your firearms so the government can protect you. The government failed on every level in Florida. Yet they're still blaming gun owners and the NRA.

That sheriff is a piece of shit btw. He's been grandstanding for gun control and blaming the NRA all week. Apparently he's known since the morning after.

Exactly. Government, and the authorities fail in every conceivable way. The liberals' solution? Punish law abiding gun owners, and make it more difficult for people everywhere to defend themselves.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
CHA CHING! let the lawsuits flow and settle

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yep! That's pretty much a certainty. Nobody has interviewed that Deputy, correct? He's pretty much been hiding in his house with cops guarding the house preventing an access to him. I hope he can't live with what he did....I mean, didn't do. :mad:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Police have no duty to step in and stop a crime or murder. Keep depending on others for protection and this is what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
1B9934CA-8829-4AF6-A392-A5DE6FA70AA0.jpeg

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
That is so insane to me. I don't believe that and wonder if it was a particular circumstance, whatever it could be. That website seems like it's a bunch of yahoos posting about carrying thier guns into Wal-Mart.
Those cops were ****ing POS cowards and should be publicly ridiculed every day for the rest of thier lives. I don't care what that Supreme Court decision says, a policeman has a duty to protect the general public, period.

Users who are viewing this thread