Coyote/Maserati Quattroporte

kaz109

Established Member
It is hilarious to me that when ppl like kushbandit and black*death get called out they duck and hide lol....

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
It is hilarious to me that when ppl like kushbandit and black*death get called out they duck and hide lol....

I would never duck you Wannabe.....where is the call-out? I have told you before...for some reason you feel necessary to be a Debbie Downer every time someone in a Mustang beats a "more expensive" car. Why do you even care?

Not sure why... but likely your wannabe rich nature can't stand someone taking pride in a less expensive car? It is honestly laughable how much you tie someone's worth in this world to what car they drive...actually childish on your part.....when you grow up one day maybe you will realize this? Doubtful

You really don't even like Mustang that much....why post here?....Don't give me the line about "educating" Mustang owners....When you strip everything away you are simply a Troll...

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
I would never duck you Wannabe.....where is the call-out? I have told you before...for some reason you feel necessary to be a Debbie Downer every time someone in a Mustang beats a "more expensive" car. Why do you even care?

Not sure why... but likely your wannabe rich nature can't stand someone taking pride in a less expensive car? It is honestly laughable how much you tie someone's worth in this world to what car they drive...actually childish on your part.....when you grow up one day maybe you will realize this? Doubtful

You really don't even like Mustang that much....why post here?....Don't give me the line about "educating" Mustang owners....When you strip everything away you are simply a Troll...

Lol..wannabe? Wannabe what? Lol...and I have both . When I win in my neon I don't brag about my 22k neon beating a 60k ( insert more expensive car name here) and when I win in my C63 or M3 I don't point out my car is superior because of price.

The call out was why even mention the price of the two vehicles? It applied to you because you always defend this logic...or say it is " less douche" if its a mustang owner ...if " we" are talking it out of context then why would he ( kushbandit not OP) bring up the price of the vehicles?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Lol..wannabe? Wannabe what? Lol...and I have both . When I win in my neon I don't brag about my 22k neon beating a 60k ( insert more expensive car name here) and when I win in my C63 or M3 I don't point out my car is superior because of price.

The call out was why even mention the price of the two vehicles? It applied to you because you always defend this logic...or say it is " less douche" if its a mustang owner ...if " we" are talking it out of context then why would he ( kushbandit not OP) bring up the price of the vehicles?

Why do you Care? Kaz109 Policing SVT forums since 2007....let it go man....let someone enjoy their win?

Debbie Downer or Troll take your pick. Let people at an SVT fan website enjoy their wins. Why is that so hard for you?

kaz109

Established Member
Why do you Care? Kaz109 Policing SVT forums since 2007....let it go man....let someone enjoy their win?

Debbie Downer or Troll take your pick. Let people at an SVT fan website enjoy their wins. Why is that so hard for you?

I honestly didn't mean to make u cry man, I along with zhisel was just curious why ppl such as yourself and others had the mentality they do and since this is a discussion forum I thought you and kushbandit would be adult enough to talk and discuss your point of view since your guys point of view came off different then how you meant it...

I know realize I along with other were asking too much. u can dry your eyes, I won't " pick on" the poor ppl of SVTP any longer lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I honestly didn't mean to make u cry man, I along with zhisel was just curious why ppl such as yourself and others had the mentality they do and since this is a discussion forum I thought you and kushbandit would be adult enough to talk and discuss your point of view since your guys point of view came off different then how you meant it...

I know realize I along with other were asking too much. u can dry your eyes, I won't " pick on" the poor ppl of SVTP any longer lol

You "honestly" didn't make me cry...........Don't bring anyone else into this...You aren't "picking on" anyone...it is called Trolling.

"Poor People"?.....nice. I guarantee SVTP Won't miss your insults and back-handed compliments.....so see ya

p.s..."sans" means without....lol...

kaz109

Established Member
He has a history....I have had this argument with him before...Enjoy your win.

No, what he was talking about was all of the "I only paid 22k and he paid 100k." bs. People say that when they are trying to act like they got over on the wealthy person. Just saying that you beat this car would have been cool. But it is when you get all of the "Yeah you only paid this and he paid way more than that" type of mentality that says more than is actually being said.

As for the race. Good kill.

pretty much spot on.....leave it to the race. No reason to compare costs.

Good kill!

So if some of us are reading too far into your post (not directed at OP BTW), then here's your chance:

Why even mention the prices of the two vehicles?

I just don't understand why the price points matter if all you're trying to do is convey the point that you won a race. I'm quite certain that gentleman bought his Maserati for more than beating up on Mustangs on the highway.

It's also convenient almost every exotic kill story here ends up with the driver of the exotic being a total douche by doing a flyby or flipping someone off.

I remember pestering the hell out of a guy in a Ferrari 360 back when I had my automatic '97 GT. I stood absolutely no chance but wanted to see and hear a Ferrari really run. He whooped ass and even slowed back down to give me a thumbs up. What a dickhole! :shrug:

You "honestly" didn't make me cry...........Don't bring anyone else into this...You aren't "picking on" anyone...it is called Trolling.

"Poor People"?.....nice. I guarantee SVTP Won't miss your insults and back-handed compliments.....so see ya

p.s..."sans" means without....lol...

I went ahead and quoted the post that involved other ppl calling you and kushbandit out..since you said not to bring other ppl into this I will point out the obvious because you seem to turn a blind eye to it....all of these agreed with my point of view and you like turned this into a " ME trolling" argument . So now that you can see that other ppl have mentioned the same thing I have and have asked you and kushbandit ( but he is too scared to come back to this thread) the same question I have. Yet you still dance around it with your BS comments ( not crying lol) and can't give a simple reply to the logic the a few of us have questioned you about.

And yes thank you for educating me on the meaning of " sans" ...I didn't know. Although you didn't do it I see this is a small " win" for you and you have to take what you can get lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I went ahead and quoted the post that involved other ppl calling you and kushbandit out..since you said not to bring other ppl into this I will point out the obvious because you seem to turn a blind eye to it....all of these agreed with my point of view and you like turned this into a " ME trolling" argument . So now that you can see that other ppl have mentioned the same thing I have and have asked you and kushbandit ( but he is too scared to come back to this thread) the same question I have. Yet you still dance around it with your BS comments ( not crying lol) and can't give a simple reply to the logic the a few of us have questioned you about.

And yes thank you for educating me on the meaning of " sans" ...I didn't know. Although you didn't do it I see this is a small " win" for you and you have to take what you can get lol

I haven't danced around anything. This is a Mustang site. When people beat a more expensive car that is supposed to be "fast"...they get excited and feel they got some bang for their buck. Is that hard to understand?

Again you have not answered why do you really care? Do their comments insult your ideas about the hierarchy of cars? The price of a car really does have nothing to do with the outcome of the race...I got it....it is a pride thing for people.....besting a supposed better or faster car.....you repeatedly try and quash that feeling on people...aka my Troll/Debbie downer comments..

My point is let people enjoy their cars/wins.....no one really believes a S/C SN95 Mustang is a better car than a new BMW M5 because it wins a highway roll....

Are you planning on telling kids Santa Claus is not real? LOL

Para81

Established Member
Maseratis are nice but the Mustang is an American icon with a rich history, completely different cars. A true collector would have a great Mustang in his stable, Maserati....maybe.

04svtterm

Established Member
I haven't danced around anything. This is a Mustang site. When people beat a more expensive car that is supposed to be "fast"...they get excited and feel they got some bang for their buck. Is that hard to understand?

Again you have not answered why do you really care? Do their comments insult your ideas about the hierarchy of cars? The price of a car really does have nothing to do with the outcome of the race...I got it....it is a pride thing for people.....besting a supposed better or faster car.....you repeatedly try and quash that feeling on people...aka my Troll/Debbie downer comments..

My point is let people enjoy their cars/wins.....no one really believes a S/C SN95 Mustang is a better car than a new BMW M5 because it wins a highway roll....

Are you planning on telling kids Santa Claus is not real? LOL

i think you are completely missing the point....... it's more about the mentality and the double standard.

If i posted a kill story and said "I beat this tool driving his $10k mustang in my $100k GTR like a boss" . Everyone would flip out. "its not always about money" comments would flood the thread. Seems like the one who accomplish more and able to afford nicer things are always the ones being criticized regardless of the outcome of the race.

a simple i beat a maserati would be perfectly fine. and people would still appreciate the story for what it is. an American muscle car beating an italian Sports Sedan. The underdog won...great lol.

Last edited:

Para81

Established Member
First time i've ever heard someone call a 5.0 an underdog lol - only in America.

04svtterm

Established Member
Maseratis are nice but the Mustang is an American icon with a rich history, completely different cars. A true collector would have a great Mustang in his stable, Maserati....maybe.

some people buy cars because they enjoy them for what they are. Not all are enthusiast. Specially something like a Quattroporte, the guy COULD have liked the shape and luxury along with the decent power. Could care less about the history (Maserati has been around the block). I'f i'm in the market for a 4 door, there is no mustang that can fill that requirement. Classic or not. Different categories....and a mustang just wouldn't compare to the refinement and quality that Maserati offers.

Para81

Established Member
Well of course not, just like Maserati can't offer the American brawler attitude that the Mustang offers....different purposes.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
lol! can't help it....there are times i drive around with my collar popped. Just does it own it's own.

i think you are completely missing the point....... it's more about the mentality and the double standard.

If i posted a kill story and said "I beat this tool driving his $10k mustang in my $100k GTR like a boss" . Everyone would flip out. "its not always about money" comments would flood the thread. Seems like the one who accomplish more and able to afford nicer things are always the ones being criticized regardless of the outcome of the race.

a simple i beat a maserati would be perfectly fine. and people would still appreciate the story for what it is. an American muscle car beating an italian Sports Sedan. The underdog won...great lol.

Nope I get it....I will try and explain it to you. Have you figured out why Mustang owners get excited beating a more expensive car? Hardly anyone in a Mustang brags about beating a Honda here right?

Wonder why?? Obviously on some level, Mustang owners see those more expensive cars as better cars and enjoy beating them?

Go figure...in your hypothetical situation, you post at a Mustang website with your GT-R calling Mustangs esssentially POS and people get upset?

"Seems like the one who accomplish more and able to afford nicer things are always the ones being criticized regardless of the outcome of the race." Comes off very pretentiously and whiny?

If you think buying an expensive car "is accomplishing more" than ok? I would think helping people less fortunate in this world would be accomplishing more but to each his own?

Your post smacks off deeper issues and you seem uncomfortable with how people perceive you and your money.. beyond simply driving an expensive car?

In my experience most BMW M5/M3 drivers are house poor with debt up to their eyeballs....or M6/newer GT-R drivers lease their cars through work....basically a write-off and they simply tap their companies funds for the car not their personal salaries...

I agree with you and Kaz if someone says I beat a 100K car with my 30K Mustang and then say a Mustang is a much better looking, better built, better handling, better interior..etc....THAT is way overboard....otherwise I see it as simply someone excited about winning a race against a perceived better car...not a huge deal....Let someone enjoy their car...regardless of price

04svtterm

Established Member
Nope I get it....I will try and explain it to you. Have you figured out why Mustang owners get excited beating a more expensive car? Hardly anyone in a Mustang brags about beating a Honda here right?

Wonder why?? Obviously on some level, Mustang owners see those more expensive cars as better cars and enjoy beating them?

Go figure...in your hypothetical situation, you post at a Mustang website with your GT-R calling Mustangs esssentially POS and people get upset?

"Seems like the one who accomplish more and able to afford nicer things are always the ones being criticized regardless of the outcome of the race." Comes off very pretentiously and whiny?

If you think buying an expensive car "is accomplishing more" than ok? I would think helping people less fortunate in this world would be accomplishing more but to each his own?

Your post smacks off deeper issues and you seem uncomfortable with how people perceive you and your money.. beyond simply driving an expensive car?

In my experience most BMW M5/M3 drivers are house poor with debt up to their eyeballs....or M6/newer GT-R drivers lease their cars through work....basically a write-off and they simply tap their companies funds for the car not their personal salaries...

I agree with you and Kaz if someone says I beat a 100K car with my 30K Mustang and then say a Mustang is a much better looking, better built, better handling, better interior..etc....THAT is way overboard....otherwise I see it as simply someone excited about winning a race against a perceived better car...not a huge deal....Let someone enjoy their car...regardless of price

HAHAHAHA...wow you are reaching. Not sure how you can assume any of that, but hey you are entitled to your opinion just like i'm entitled to mine. I can sit here and address every sentence just like you have, but why bother? to sit here and go back and forth with someone who isn't getting the basic point few people have been saying seems completely pointless. You didn't understand it then and it won't change now.

Comparing car to car...nothing wrong with that. We all get it, people get excited beating a car which is capable of more. Which i have never argued, but no reason to compare prices though. That's all my point has been from the start. Pretty simple concept to grasp....well apparently not for you.

No worries.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
"We all get it, people get excited beating a car which is capable of more" So a car that is capable of more is often higher priced no? So ok to get excited and brag about beating it...but mention price and suddenly you have crossed the line? Ok. Your opinion aka the "point". Hardly a fact as you seem to think I can't grasp?....it's not physics...

I suspect my depiction of you is closer to home than you would like to admit...The self-made guy who feels others dislike him or unfairly characterize him now with all his money?

So you deliberately come to posts where people mention price for what reason? Champion of "fair" race posting?

Right...No Worries at all...

04svtterm

Established Member
"We all get it, people get excited beating a car which is capable of more" So a car that is capable of more is often higher priced no? So ok to get excited and brag about beating it...but mention price and suddenly you have crossed the line? Ok. Your opinion aka the "point". Hardly a fact as you seem to think I can't grasp?....it's not physics...

I suspect my depiction of you is closer to home than you would like to admit...The self-made guy who feels others dislike him or unfairly characterize him now with all his money?

So you deliberately come to posts where people mention price for what reason? Champion of "fair" race posting?

Right...No Worries at all...

Hahahhahahahahahahahaha.... your assumptions are so far fetched, it's comical. your so called "depiction" is so far off, i'm actually laughing. Quite amused and flattered that you feel the need to study my comments and how i'm concerned about my self image/ how i'm viewed by others.

And you don't get the point/topic, obviously. If you did, then you would understand it for what it is the first few times i said. It's okay though, i expected that. I posted in this thread for the same reasons you have along with others. it's a forum. And i enjoy it for it's entertainment purposes and will continue to do so.

Branhammer

Established Member
I'll never understand the middle finger thing. I've never flipped anyone off for beating me. I give them a :thumbsup:. There WAS one time, long, long ago, when the 2005 Mustangs first came out and my poor little '96 was still stock. A new red '05 handed me my ass. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a smirk and shook his head like I was some piece of **** for even trying to race his new GOD STANG. My :thumbsup: magically transforms into a bird for him. He was amazed by my magic trick. I could tell by the look on his face.

Para81

Established Member
i'll never understand the middle finger thing. I've never flipped anyone off for beating me. I give them a :thumbsup:. There was one time, long, long ago, when the 2005 mustangs first came out and my poor little '96 was still stock. A new red '05 handed me my ass. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a smirk and shook his head like i was some piece of **** for even trying to race his new god stang. My :thumbsup: Magically transforms into a bird for him. He was amazed by my magic trick. I could tell by the look on his face.

lol

Users who are viewing this thread