Coyote/Maserati Quattroporte

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Hahahhahahahahahahahaha.... your assumptions are so far fetched, it's comical. your so called "depiction" is so far off, i'm actually laughing. Quite amused and flattered that you feel the need to study my comments and how i'm concerned about my self image/ how i'm viewed by others.

And you don't get the point/topic, obviously. If you did, then you would understand it for what it is the first few times i said. It's okay though, i expected that. I posted in this thread for the same reasons you have along with others. it's a forum. And i enjoy it for it's entertainment purposes and will continue to do so.

Wow......just wow...really don't want to say anymore....

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
"We all get it, people get excited beating a car which is capable of more" So a car that is capable of more is often higher priced no? So ok to get excited and brag about beating it...but mention price and suddenly you have crossed the line? Ok. Your opinion aka the "point". Hardly a fact as you seem to think I can't grasp?....it's not physics...

I suspect my depiction of you is closer to home than you would like to admit...The self-made guy who feels others dislike him or unfairly characterize him now with all his money?

So you deliberately come to posts where people mention price for what reason? Champion of "fair" race posting?

Right...No Worries at all...

So because a car is priced higher it automatically means it is capable of more performance wise in your naive world lol....your logic is so flawed its hard to believe your are actually serious. Sad part is you are

Chris_5.0

Established Member
I'll never understand the middle finger thing. I've never flipped anyone off for beating me. I give them a :thumbsup:. There WAS one time, long, long ago, when the 2005 Mustangs first came out and my poor little '96 was still stock. A new red '05 handed me my ass. I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a smirk and shook his head like I was some piece of **** for even trying to race his new GOD STANG. My :thumbsup: magically transforms into a bird for him. He was amazed by my magic trick. I could tell by the look on his face.

I'm 100% with ya. Always give the thumbs up. Even to those who drive Corvettes and Camaros....

Users who are viewing this thread