CPE single turbo cobra dyno results, pic and VIDEOS!!!

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
turbosaleen said:
no I dont think im god .. and my partner has a faster car then me by far..

but i also dont think one should act like HE is god when HE makes less power with a larger turbo custom kit and worked engine then a ptk kit does with stock parts and abolt on kit

You think you're some kind of God, yes. Three of the most respected cars on the board, you have to come in "I can kill that" or some wiseass comment to that extent. It's retarded, just be humble and give the car respect, faster or slower than you it's peoples time and hard earned money, and they have something to show for it.

And Dubs isn't acting like God, nowhere. He seems excited, and he seems modest about it. Show me where you could interpret him on a high horse

dfw99cobra

Established Member
iCEMANSGCCC said:
And Dubs isn't acting like God, nowhere. He seems excited, and he seems modest about it. Show me where you could interpret him on a high horse

Along the lines of this comment let me add this. I despise evo's. I really do. I think they are ugly, but power aside I give the owner (Chris) respect because everything I have ever heard about him has been good stuff. About how he is very humble and easy going and doesn't throw his car in people's faces even though he easily could with a now 900awhp evo.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
turbosaleen, you are right.. I am wrong
you are good looking, im not so good lucking
you are skinny, I am fat

you are the man. You are right, Ill end the drama and shut up. your right, im wrong. im sorry to say bullshit and post such ludicrous things. I will bow down to you

just let it go man, you are 10000x better than us so why argue... your right

i am anything BUT a "god". call me man, im the most down to earth guy... u know the number

Last edited:

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
dfw99cobra said:
Along the lines of this comment let me add this. I despise evo's. I really do. I think they are ugly, but power aside I give the owner (Chris) respect because everything I have ever heard about him has been good stuff. About how he is very humble and easy going and doesn't throw his car in people's faces even though he easily could with a now 900awhp evo.

Exactly, butttttttttt according to turbosaleen, who said "uncorected lol .. my car makes 1350 uncorected .. there could be a HUGE dif between uncorected and real numbers depending on conditions."

Modesty just isn't enough these days, you have to be a prick, with a fast car to actually be worthy of praise

dfw99cobra

Established Member
turbosaleen said:
Mike murillo.

Really? Is Mike aware of the example of customer service you're setting on these boards? I guess that's why it's called Mike Murrillo Motorsports though huh?

Granted I'm only 22, but if I were part-owner of a shop I'd be trying a little harder to win the "popularity contest".

WhiteStallionGT

This dude is obviously an old guy. It's pathetic the way he carries himself online with these 10 page posts. It's obvious that he's got nothing better to do, nothing to ****, and he's balding. He's alone and miserable.

Almo

Established Member
turbosaleen said:
Mike murillo.

Interesting having spoken to Mike back in the day about some issues I once had... he for sure wouldn't be very happy at how you are carrying yourself in a few threads here. You having a fast car, people are looking up to you so set the example; don't demoralize the obvious.

BrokeUoff

Banned
iCEMANSGCCC said:
turbosaleen, the fact is you think you're God because you have a fast car. Nothing more, nothing less. We -DO NOT CARE- if you can stomp SVTDubs, Wolverine, or Chris' EVO. Got it? We just don't flipping care.

And for the record, I hope your car gets its ass handed to it one day and the owner is a complete jackass to you
+1

you need to give Chad's tt viper a run. way to f uck up a good thread....again.

Nice #'s Dubs, can't wait to see it progress....

Last edited:

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
turbosaleen all i can say is :shrug: . maybe you should just let this guy spend the extra thousands on parts and bad tuning, and all the rest that wish to go the same route. if i ever dealt with a bad tuner, and someone let me know, then i would take my business elsewhere. it makes no sense why you get flamed for trying to open this guys eyes to the bs he's getting/ gotten himself into, and trying to explain where he should be power/parts wise. your credibilty being questioned, lol, what a joke. you make 100 less hp than wolverine with 12 lbs less boost(we all know where that 12lbs would put you), but youre still a dumbass b/c you have less that 10,000 posts on svtp. before i get flamed for that comment, i will clarify....I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM BASHING WOLVERINE, his car is badass and he deserves all the credit in the world for what he built. hell his one car alone probably makes more hp than any two i will ever own. facts are facts plain and simple, you know what youre talking about, and if this doesnt make the guy question his tuner.... let it be. its his time and hard earned money, and he will have to deal with wondering why he isnt making the hp the company promised and keeps breaking parts left and right. i'm gonna be bashed, flamed and made a svtp step child, just like you for this post. but at least i know i'm in good company :beer: . just remember if you want to make friends here on svtp, the guy that has one more post than you or has been here a month longer is ALWAYS smarter than you.... no matter who you are. let the flaming begin :burn:

BrokeUoff

Banned
check up on who CPE is before you talk shit about their abilities.

btw he's got a tt viper making 1500rwhp through an auto with locked up overdrive.

Pro SNIVELER

Banned
not bad for the first time out and with time restraints, getting kicked off the dyno. We still had 600rpm's to pull and we still were going to lean the car out and add more timing as the initial tune was wayyy safe.-qoute-

i'm not shit talking their capabilties, but if you were told you had a "wayyyy" safe tune and washed the rings out what would you think? maybe the bottom line is the car should NOT have been getting driven until the tune was finalized, and it was all owner impatience error. imo, if someone knows something that i am unclear of, then i would want them to fill me in forum or not. thats all turbo saleen seemed to being doing to me. then again this could all be something carried over from the last setup on svtdubs car, and this was all that was needed to finish the rings off. :shrug:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
the way safe tune was WOT guys.. it was closed loop that hurt the motor. He got done tuning the car at 3pm, his flight left at 5 and he was about an hour from the airport, it was a bit of a rush.

the car shouldnt have been driven, there was miscommunication

if you want someone blamed for this thing, blame me... im man enough to take it... i blew my motor, i was impatient and stupid... u live and learn, what can i say... just reason to come back bigger and better

longrodLX

Established Member
turbosaleen said:
no I dont think im god .. and my partner has a faster car then me by far..

but i also dont think one should act like HE is god when HE makes less power with a larger turbo custom kit and worked engine then a ptk kit does with stock parts and abolt on kit
whats your name bro???? would just like to know because you build such badass cars and your partner is mike murillo. you sound like a jackass on this board and i dont know why anyone would take their car to a prick like you. so whats your name speed racer

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
turbosaleen, just curious, whats your name?
His name is Dean Adams. He's the only guy that I could find where his personality definitely fit his profile. Here's his profile off of murillomotorsports.com:

DOB: 4-12-72
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Time With Company: 4 years
Hobbies: Cars, computers, computer games
Loves: Racing My Mustang, riding my jet ski at the lake
Favorite Beverage: Dr. Pepper
Favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan
Favorite Color: Blue and Black on a car
Favorite Smell: C-16 and burnt rubber
Favorite Car: Mustang
Favorite Website: www.txracingscene.com
Favorite music: All kinds
Heroes: Lance Armstrong
Nicknames: wookie
Funny shop moment: Every damn day
Best memory: Being called out for a race at the track, going to the track and whooping them out of $500.00

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread