CPE single turbo cobra dyno results, pic and VIDEOS!!!

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
foxstang, the car is still untuned at 12psi so yes to your question.

You car will get alot better with time and some good tunning take my word for it.
A GT47-80@12psi is not really doin anything yet.
My car made 690rwhp@13psi on a dyno jet and 940rwhp@22psi on the same dyno.
I know your car will make 700rwhp on 15psi and close to 1000+@25psi
Keep up the good work :beer:

WhiteStallionGT

mustang196718 said:
His name is Dean Adams. He's the only guy that I could find where his personality definitely fit his profile. Here's his profile off of murillomotorsports.com:

DOB: 4-12-72
Hometown: San Antonio, Texas
Time With Company: 4 years
Hobbies: Cars, computers, computer games
Loves: Racing My Mustang, riding my jet ski at the lake
Favorite Beverage: Dr. Pepper
Favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan
Favorite Color: Blue and Black on a car
Favorite Smell: C-16 and burnt rubber
Favorite Car: Mustang
Favorite Website: www.txracingscene.com
Favorite music: All kinds
Heroes: Lance Armstrong
Nicknames: wookie
Funny shop moment: Every damn day
Best memory: Being called out for a race at the track, going to the track and whooping them out of $500.00

Good detective work.

Someone who knows Mike Murillo needs to notify him how this ass clown is acting like on the internet. It's def. a big deal, he's giving the shop a bad name. After reading his posts I for one will not take my car there.

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
BrokeUoff said:
+1

you need to give Chad's tt viper a run. way to f uck up a good thread....again.

Nice #'s Dubs, can't wait to see it progress....

+1,000,000

There is always someone faster. Dr. Roof would take him also.

Dubs,

Sorry about your motor, you'll be back bigger and badder next time :beer:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
Eric, very sweet car man. nice #'s for a base tune. I would still love to see this car in person sometime. You still around the STC area? take it easy.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
dfw99cobra said:
Really? Is Mike aware of the example of customer service you're setting on these boards? I guess that's why it's called Mike Murrillo Motorsports though huh?

Granted I'm only 22, but if I were part-owner of a shop I'd be trying a little harder to win the "popularity contest".

Still waiting for my response. :lol: :lol: By partner, he must've meant he works there. He's probably to busy sweeping the floors to respond.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
dont feel like reading all that after the first few BS comments...

the car was flatening off... yeah cuz timing was backed off up top, tuning wasnt done
the car blew up so it wasnt safe... the 02s were off, closed loop has NOTHING to do with open loop (wot) tuning

for anything else, call me, i dont feel like reading anything and responding...

im so sick of the internet bullshit, people who talk the talk and act like supertuners who know everything. these sites are getting rediculous. call me if you have any questions 630-768-0761, ill be here... that goes for anyone

One thing I agree 100% on. Tired of someone bringing something new and showing it off and then is flamed for no reason. Great car, great numbers, hope you get everything figured out. When your stressing an engine with twice the power that it was originally designed for shit happens. Congrats on the car numbers. Hope you keep us all updated. :beer:

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
thanks guys, the motor will be done after i recover from ratator cuff surgery... the cars not always top priority as i once thought when i was young and stupid!

check G03stang
he has a cpe kit as well and is up and running. computer gremlins now but he will figure it out soon

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
7.jpg

563rwhp
12psi on a MUSTANG DYNO
GT47-80 turbo
.020, cp pistons, stock rods with upgraded bolts (no hp gain)
JDM stage 3 BLOWER cams (may actually be hurting the turbo setup)
BONE stock everything else (heads, valves, etc etc)

Also, this was a back to back run, literally got done with 11psi, turned the boost controller and did another pass at 12psi

I dont want any of the following assumptions...
-the car was done on a mustang dyno, its 10% lower so the car made 619rwhp on 12psi
-the car lost 40rwhp from the blower cams
-the car lost 10-20rwhp because it was hot
-the car still has 600rpms to turn yet (rev to 7500ish)

We want NONE of that BULL. Like I said before, 563rwhp with this sized turbo at only 12psi is amazing for any dyno, tune, motor, etc etc. so no assumptions, this is what the car made!
We are expecting 700-750rwhp on 15psi on the mustang dyno and then we will take it to the max of my fuel system which could be 800-900rwhp.

sullivan rails
60lb injectors
2400 sct maf
mafia
md's upgraded line
stock pumps
bap
upgraded wireing

now to the videos... first start
http://media.putfile.com/GT47-80-CP...-03-Cobra-start

dyno videos
http://www.putfile.com/10th03cobra

not bad for the first time out and with time restraints, getting kicked off the dyno. We still had 600rpm's to pull and we still were going to lean the car out and add more timing as the initial tune was wayyy safe.

Plan now is to pull the blower cams out and put the stockers back in then take the car to james so he can do it on his time wtihout being rushed on his dyno, etc. Plus they will be dynojet numbers this next time. We are in no rush to finish this as paolo has a few TT vipers in the shop he is currently working on also.

I still cant wait to up the boost and finally take it out on the road. When I was in town last weekend, nothing but rain. We do have some videos of me driving it in the rain to still show the car is 100% streetable.

Remember the car is a stock looking, FULL WEIGHT (4040 with me in it), IRS, 6 speed, CONVERTIBLE on chrome 18's!!! :bowdown:

sdfssssd.jpg

cobra1.jpg

tons more pics located here along with the dynograph that didnt get black/whited out are in my sig link
Eric, man! Email me the videos so I can host them for download, stay away from putfile bro!

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread