CPE single turbo cobra dyno results, pic and VIDEOS!!!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
car sold a long time ago. I recently changed jobs and have not had as much time to mess around. Ill be getting into a CPE twin turbo viper as soon as I settle down a bit

bfoley

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
car sold a long time ago. I recently changed jobs and have not had as much time to mess around. Ill be getting into a CPE twin turbo viper as soon as I settle down a bit

Oh that sucks.. Oh well did I miss the thread with the final out come?? what kinda power did it finally make @ how much boost and any track times?

SVTdubs

Established Member
I sold the car with the hurt motor. The buyer of my car is getting a built motor done but he is taking forever. He tells me he will run the same turbo system but I havent gotten any money for it so who knows. CPE is doing so many vipers, the mustang kits took a backseat.

Hows your beast running? I wasnt able to make it to WFC, I think I heard you ran pretty quick!

bfoley

Established Member
Gotcha thanks..

What you heard about WFC was wrong.. I went up there with a non working setup. (wrong cam setup for the valve length) So I was missing a couple hundred horse.. but went a 10.19 with a 1.41 60' for the best.

Hoping to get it straightened out before the Joilet NMRA/NMCA race.. that will be the place to be!!!! PARTY!!!!

SVTdubs

Established Member
not bad for having problems, lol. Your car is a badass bro, whens the next time you will hit the track?

bfoley

Established Member
Motor is out of it now, waiting on Comp Cams to come to the shop and recheck the clearances and decide whether to cut another custom cam for it, or modify the lifters to make it work... But that is alot of work.. But we will see.

Who knows what it will run when it is back together the times from WFC were with 530 rwhp and 538ish rwtq.. Should be seeing 700's I would think.. so we will see..

btw that is with a C-4...
Here is an interesting video of the first build up this year... The motor has been out of it 3 times in the last 3 weeks.. btw this is with the bad cam/valve setup.

Cam/trial

couple transbrake passes and 1 footbrake pass.. strictly for data logging purposes.

Slo65

o harro ^_^
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
not bad for having problems, lol. Your car is a badass bro, whens the next time you will hit the track?

not sure if you talk to greg much (www.racersedgetuning.com)

but he had a problem with his cpe kit, wasnt making boost, so he parted it, recently got a whipple cobra with a solid axle, i believe he went 6.70's recently at the local 1/8th track, gregs a cool guy too bad his car didnt work out, but he seems happy with the new one, maybe he'll chime in :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread