Creative People Come Inside

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Somebody make me a cool signature using one of these pictures.

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
that may help haha. im new to taking pictures so ill get better.

Little things like that, in which you will learn along the way. If you notice in picture 2, the sun appears to be behind, or directly above the vehicle. You want the light to be on the focal point of the vehicle, not the other way around, other wise it will shadow like that and be extremely hard to capture regardless of exposure level. Also when you turn your wheels. In picture 3, the wheel is turned the wrong way. You want the face of the rim to face you, not look away. Little things like that go a long way in photos. Also I'd suggest using a better hosting site such as Flickr. Photobucket will kill your quality.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Pic #1

"As quietly as it can, the Cobra stalks the unsuspecting delivery truck, waiting for the right moment to attack ..."

Pic #2 (Steve Irwin, the crocodile hunter, style) "In this infrared image we can see how the Cobra's black chromatophores allow it to easily dissipate the heat of the noon-day sun! The Cobra Mustang is fiercely territorial and always attacks when it senses weakness in its prey."

Pic #3 "The invading space aliens thought their camouflage was perfect. However, they never realized they were being tracked the entire time by a Cobra Mustang. The poor green-blooded bastards never knew what hit them."

Jim Snover

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Or, for all three pics: "Flamethrowers, baby, YEAH!"

Jim Snover

Ranman23Player

Established Member
Little things like that, in which you will learn along the way. If you notice in picture 2, the sun appears to be behind, or directly above the vehicle. You want the light to be on the focal point of the vehicle, not the other way around, other wise it will shadow like that and be extremely hard to capture regardless of exposure level. Also when you turn your wheels. In picture 3, the wheel is turned the wrong way. You want the face of the rim to face you, not look away. Little things like that go a long way in photos. Also I'd suggest using a better hosting site such as Flickr. Photobucket will kill your quality.

Thanks, I really appreciate the help. Ill keep it in mind next time I take pics, and I think I'll use flickr. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread