Crystal has arrived!!!!!

psycholx

ALWAYS STANG, SOMETIMES L
Established Member
Very Nice Devious :) I installed my Redline Prolifts yesterday as well. Though I sort of put the Redline logo facing in by accident. I was going to try to take em off and switch it, but I said oh well. They snap on and I admit they seem a little hard to get off the post once they are in. So I left them the way they are.

Bay starting to look good though...Going to Towers tonight...hope to see some S.FL 13's out there !
IMG_20120628_191531.jpg

Ninjak, where did you get that tower brace? Have any issues with the fitment, ie rubbing the hood or air inlet tube? thats the next mod for me.

specizripn

Established Member
Usually people have to get rid of their toys when they have a baby, but it seems your doing the opposite, Good for you! Congrats with the car and the addition to your family!

reason4treason

Established Member
Really like the base wheels with this color combo, all around awesome. Congrats

devious: so now that you have the base wheels in front of you, how do they compare to what you thought of them before, when you had only seen them in photos?

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Usually people have to get rid of their toys when they have a baby, but it seems your doing the opposite, Good for you! Congrats with the car and the addition to your family!

thank you sir! :beer:

devious: so now that you have the base wheels in front of you, how do they compare to what you thought of them before, when you had only seen them in photos?

they are even better in person! awesome wheels! brake dust however...:nono:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
heres a fun pic I think, who says the Shelby is not practical?

photobucket-9858-1341240204205.gif

Also added more to the review in OP

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
quick update: ordered the CF bobs oil separator from Van and also the Airaid blue synthamax from Summitt...both free shipping....so the small mods lists continues to grow. Next up Amsoil products for the 1K mile mark (10W40, ATF, and rear diff fluid)....

also after 345 miles, happy to report im driving the car normal, hard, etc. No issues whatsoever and its awesome!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Have you tried shifting at 6800? The TR6060 in my car will grind the 1-2 shift when the trans is cold too at redline but shifts fine otherwise.

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Have you tried shifting at 6800? The TR6060 in my car will grind the 1-2 shift when the trans is cold too at redline but shifts fine otherwise.

yea I have not tried it, and based on what I have been reading I dont want to. The most ive gone in first is to 5500 and that was once...most of the time my higher rpm shifts are from 2 to 3 then 3 to 4....it sucks thats its still happening to some but since I dont always take it up that far I wont really bother. Otherwise im having a great time with the car. Oh and a word to the wise!

I completely forgot the cross country review I read where a tag of somekind underneath by the driveshaft and tranny comes undone and begins to flap loudly in the wind against the bottom of the car making a loud sound as if something is wrong. All it is, is a large tag that has to be cut off. Forgot to ask my dealer to do it, so I have to get under there and take it off....thats info for the rest of the owners who have not done it. If you feel a vibration or hear a vibrate noise thats what it is :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread