Crystal has arrived!!!!!

mtnclymer

Established Member
Devious, Nice review

I notice with my car the the shifter felt really "weird" to start with. Not bad. Just different from any manual car that I have ever driven. After a few hundred miles it started feeling much better. I suspect that it "broke in" a little and I got used to it. I still have experienced no grinding at all.

I will also note that the Recaro seats are very comfortable and will also accommodate concealed handgun quite nicely.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I have a photoshoot with some other cars scheduled for sunday ( 2012 roush, 2013 RTR) ill be sure to link some here afterwards, maybe by monday. Also be sure to check out the photo on page 2 of this thread....stalking the bowtie boys

Upheval

American Muscle Lover
Established Member
Nice car! Good choice on the color combo because I ordered the exact colors. Congratz

GUY WAGNER

Established Member
Got it today!

Picked mine up today.Ordered 3/21 Race Red,white stripes.Everything but glass roof and shaker pro.Put 100mi on so far.It's an awesome ride with killer looks!
Thanks Jeff!

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very Nice Devious :) I installed my Redline Prolifts yesterday as well. Though I sort of put the Redline logo facing in by accident. I was going to try to take em off and switch it, but I said oh well. They snap on and I admit they seem a little hard to get off the post once they are in. So I left them the way they are.

Bay starting to look good though...Going to Towers tonight...hope to see some S.FL 13's out there !
IMG_20120628_191531.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Dude I would love to hit towers tonight but im working...however im going to Tijuana Taxi in coral springs sunday, they have a classic car/muscle meet every week starting at 3pm. heard there is a zl1 going there now....i wanna stir some shit up :lol1:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
after the photo shoot which is in the morning...so I hope to arrive at tijuana shortly after 2pm

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
Very Sharp Car Devious! This is my favorite color combo, after mine lol. Thanks for the great review!

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Dude I would love to hit towers tonight but im working...however im going to Tijuana Taxi in coral springs sunday, they have a classic car/muscle meet every week starting at 3pm. heard there is a zl1 going there now....i wanna stir some shit up :lol1:
I'M DOWN for this

What time you going to Tijuana dude?
Would like to meet up with south Florida crew
Nice man. Maybe I'll see you around on the street.
also looking forward for that :beer:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I'M DOWN for this

Would like to meet up with south Florida crew
also looking forward for that :beer:

you are more than welcome to join dude :beer:

thanks everyone for the comments, i promise to add more review and pics in a few days :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread