Current New Vehicle Market

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
No. I Godzilla swapped it with 12.1 miles on it.
EihXeJcX0AA_t6-.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I don’t like the color matched fenders they come with now… not at all. It’s something a guy with a Starbucks punch card would do.

The mall crawling crowd will go for the painted fenders.
Never been to Starbucks and I don't visit shopping malls but I still managed to order a painted flare Braptor from Nick. My '14 JKU in Anvil has painted flares too and has served me very well.

I looked at every color scheme for the Bronco Raptor as I think some work and some don't. Black works with unpainted flares as it blends well but I'm not into the maintenance that color requires. I ended up choosing Iconic silver as I've not owned anything in that hue before and it blends well with the MIC roof and the simulated bead lock trim rings IMHO. The only thing I'm not a fan of are the orange interior trim accents but I'm working on a plan to address that.

Build week of 5/13, can't wait.
I'm more of the brew(ery)cruiser type, so I'm going to go for the matte carbon fiber fenders.

1000010330.jpg

Pricing has gone full retard.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Never been to Starbucks and I don't visit shopping malls but I still managed to order a painted flare Braptor from Nick. My '14 JKU in Anvil has painted flares too and has served me very well.

I looked at every color scheme for the Bronco Raptor as I think some work and some don't. Black works with unpainted flares as it blends well but I'm not into the maintenance that color requires. I ended up choosing Iconic silver as I've not owned anything in that hue before and it blends well with the MIC roof and the simulated bead lock trim rings IMHO. The only thing I'm not a fan of are the orange interior trim accents but I'm working on a plan to address that.

Build week of 5/13, can't wait.

View attachment 1835127

Pricing has gone full retard.

I gotta find a way to make mine cost the same as a new one...

SHOdown220

Established Member
@13COBRA what am I looking at here? They aren’t actually offering 33,000 in discounts correct? I assume this is some sort of slick advertising for a lease or something?

IMG_5005.png

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Ford U.S. Q1 vehicle sales up 6.8%, hybrid sales climb 42%​

Apr. 03, 2024 9:54 AM ETFord Motor Company (F) StockTSLABy: Amy Thielen, SA News Editor
Save
Comments
(2)

Ford brand logo

Vera Tikhonova
Ford (NYSE:F) U.S. vehicle sales were up 6.8% in Q1 to 508,023.
Led by sales of trucks and SUVs, Ford (F) hybrid sales set a record quarter of 38,421 in Q1, up 42% year-over-year. The Maverick hybrid was the number one selling hybrid truck in the U.S., up 77% from a year ago with sales of 19,660.
Sales of electric vehicles rose 86% in Q1 to 20,223 making Ford the second best-selling EV brand after Tesla (TSLA). Mustang Mach-E sales were up 77% to 9,589 YoY while F-150 Lightning sales increased 80% to 7,743.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
What's the pulse like on 2024 mustang sells? I've only seen 2 gt's on the streets and both were at car shows. Plenty on dealer lots though...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's the pulse like on 2024 mustang sells? I've only seen 2 gt's on the streets and both were at car shows. Plenty on dealer lots though...

Just getting into the Mustang season in most parts of the country. I've had two GTs, and they both sold fairly quick. I've had 3 Dark Horses, and sold 2. I still have one left on the showroom.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Just getting into the Mustang season in most parts of the country. I've had two GTs, and they both sold fairly quick. I've had 3 Dark Horses, and sold 2. I still have one left on the showroom.

Plentiful amount of Darkhorse to choose from still, that should decrease quite a bit in the next month I would think. Demon 170 continue to drift down in price. Discounts on TRX have pulled back, but there are 51 around me.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Unhappy F-150 order customers on forums starting to throw the towel in and go with something else. Ford having a tough time clearing the storage lots of held units. At the same time, local ford dealer stacking up with SUV inventory and they are getting some F-150 inventory on the lot. Those sold units stuck at Ford have to be vexing for dealers.

Local big Chevy dealer absolutely bursting at the seams with truck inventory. Work trucks including duellies up to 5500 stacking up. Even the local small town Chevy dealer has a precovid full lot again.

Crazy times.

Users who are viewing this thread