Current New Vehicle Market

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Cruisin by the local dealers cuz i was bored lol
Dodge- lots a new models and a good number of used
Chevy- handful of new and several used
Ford - decent used selection...very limited new vehicles

I looked at a 22 f150 sport screw 302A 5 0L with near every other option, box link, lane assist, etc etc...60k
Amazed that my 15 screw sport 302a was stickered at 46 when i bought it new

Now the question...why do they not have the gas tank on the sticker?...i wanted to know if it had the 36ga tank lol....im seriously considering buying that truck against my better judgement lol

Max tow package will have the 36 gal tank or you can order it alone. I wouldn't buy a truck without one. 800 mile range with my 2.7.
Over 600 with my 3.5.
281101049_3108792892716935_7391068961012336106_n.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
Cruisin by the local dealers cuz i was bored lol
Dodge- lots a new models and a good number of used
Chevy- handful of new and several used
Ford - decent used selection...very limited new vehicles

I looked at a 22 f150 sport screw 302A 5 0L with near every other option, box link, lane assist, etc etc...60k
Amazed that my 15 screw sport 302a was stickered at 46 when i bought it new

Now the question...why do they not have the gas tank on the sticker?...i wanted to know if it had the 36ga tank lol....im seriously considering buying that truck against my better judgement lol
The 2022 only has a 23 or 26.

Super crew has a 26. All others have a 23. No option to change unless ordering the max tow so no reason for it to be in the window sticker.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Super crew has a 26. All others have a 23. No option to change unless ordering the max tow so no reason for it to be in the window sticker.

It does have max tow...so that answers that

I the 36ga takn in my truck...well until i get stupid i let it get low

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Depending on your build the 36 gallon is still an option. Its on fords direct website.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
Depending on your build the 36 gallon is still an option. Its on fords direct website.

Such as?

I don't feel like going through the process. What I read was 26 in crew cabs. 23 in everything else. 36 with tow max.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My old 2018 supercab f150 had a 36 gallon tank. I have no use for that. I always refilled at 1/2 tank.

Pretty sure it just had standard trailer tow package.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Such as?

I don't feel like going through the process. What I read was 26 in crew cabs. 23 in everything else. 36 with tow max.

You're listing what comes standard. The extended fuel tank is optional on almost every model.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Such as?

You can get the 36g on pretty much the whole line up. Without max tow.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Fueling up every six months sounds good to me
It's an investment today.
By the time you get to half a tank the $4.15 gas will be $5-6
When my brother in law ordered his truck (I built it /he chose the color) the big tank was a must.
I miss the dual fuel tanks & doors like on the 93 my mom had. Could fill both tanks st the same time.

Iirc you can get a bigger tank via aftermarket that would work like oem at least before this generation. Still perfer oem, but an option.

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
It's an investment today.
By the time you get to half a tank the $4.15 gas will be $5-6
When my brother in law ordered his truck (I built it /he chose the color) the big tank was a must.
I miss the dual fuel tanks & doors like on the 93 my mom had. Could fill both tanks st the same time.

Iirc you can get a bigger tank via aftermarket that would work like oem at least before this generation. Still perfer oem, but an option.

Sent from my S22 Ultra using Tapatalk
People also grab 36g tanks from junk yards and just use forscan to recalibrate sender level/distance to empty

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I live near one of the nicest RV parks there is. Living there off and on in a decent sized RV would not be too shabby. Don't know what the rates are though.

Deets on this RV park??

EDIT-- im an idiot and see it now! lol

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
This is something I can support. Nothing gives me more anxiety than having to step on a dealers lot.

You know, having done all the math on this… Honestly, there is no justification whatsoever to buy an electric F150. None whatsoever.

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
This is something I can support. Nothing gives me more anxiety than having to step on a dealers lot.

As much as I hate dealers, this probably isn't great news for consumers either. Just means that the manufacturer gets to gouge you instead of the dealer, and with them constraining the supply, the sky is the limit. They've gotten a taste of the profit margins on it and they want more.

Users who are viewing this thread