Current New Vehicle Market

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Had my local ford dealer, whom I’ve done business with for 31 years now, sell my 2011 F350 for a 10% commission.

Back story, this was a spare company truck with only 6300 miles. XLT, Never plowed, always garaged. Detailed twice a year.
6.2 gas, 6 speed auto and 4wd.

Paid $49,000 out the door in 2011, cab, chassis, body and plow.

Dealer sold it in 10 days on the lot for $46,000 ! $41,400 in my pocket for a new 2024 truck, which he is giving to me for $1000 over invoice.

Build week is march 18, and then when it comes in get the body and plow installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1082.png
    IMG_1082.png
    780.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1072.jpeg
    IMG_1072.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I could never afford the King Quad price from the King Toad. They have too much Jump-Up in price. ;)
--
I think the over-all car/truck prices are settling down to a normal level with the summer driving season almost here.

I wish Ford would announce their new (and final ICE?) Mustang street cars for the next few years. I'd want one.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I’m sorry but if you pay that much for a 4 wheeler, you’ve either got money growing and trees or you’re a dumbass. Cost on these is out of control.

Pay to play, a lot better than during covid when you paid MSRP. For anyone who hasn't bought in a while, I agree, shocking. Same for sleds.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I could never afford the King Quad price from the King Toad. They have too much Jump-Up in price. ;)
--
I think the over-all car/truck prices are settling down to a normal level with the summer driving season almost here.

I wish Ford would announce their new (and final ICE?) Mustang street cars for the next few years. I'd want one.

I thought I read current body with coyote until 2028. After that, V-8 and pure ICE most likely dead.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought I read current body with coyote until 2028. After that, V-8 and pure ICE most likely dead.
I am good with that and who knows about the consumer demand after 2028?

You can't sell cars that consumers will not pay $60K-$75K+ for.

Ford should offer EV, hybrid, and ICE and let the buyer determine the car.

The government could just outlaw all private jet travel and get a better clean energy result.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sorry but if you pay that much for a 4 wheeler, you’ve either got money growing and trees or you’re a dumbass. Cost on these is out of control.
Worked at a recreational vehicle place as a teenager, so its been 25 years, but DAMN...I was shocked by the rebate price then noticed MSRP later. Wtf!!!

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
2024 Durrango SRT Hellcat ad popped up in my feed showing 10k off. Localish only seeing 7k off. Demon ads down to 30k ADM.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My local Ford dealers are offering 0% financing (3 and 4 year) and 2.% for 5 and 6 year), on select new vehicles. And 0% for 72 months the the Mach-E.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Local Ford dealer showing zero F-150 Crew on lot, crazy.
Mine has 71 2023 models, mostly crew, and something about 1.9%...i click too much on their website and a guy named ralph will text me lol.

109 total it says

Also, 4 different braptors I'm following dropped their prices 3k today in my email alerts. 3 new and 1 barely used

Users who are viewing this thread