Custom gauge pod project

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Plans have changed and I may be sending my pod out as early as Wednesday! After that I need to call Van about those gauges!

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Yeah, it is awesome looking. I can't wait to have mine in hand. I keep the pic up in one of my browser windows to admire it every so often lol.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yeah, it is awesome looking. I can't wait to have mine in hand. I keep the pic up in one of my browser windows to admire it every so often lol.

Maybe you could create a Facebook fan page for Zak. Haha

AlCaPwn

Established Member
I am just glad someone thought of this, becuase a few weeks ago I was looking at an a-pillar pod and a vent pod trying to decide which one I hated less to put in my car. A car like this it should be what you actually like, not the less goofy of two items you don't like. No disrespect to anyone running the other two, just not my style.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I agree with you^ I don't like either of the mainstream options for these cars and had planned to just not get gauges becasue of it. I do want to be able to monitor certain things, but honestly, the interior of the 10+ GT500 is so dam nice, I can't bring myself to put any of that junk in there.
This one is MUCH better looking, I really can't wait to see it with the gauges in it.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Well you have seen it with the gauges in it, just not wired up yet. And didn't make any progress today b/c I worked 12 hrs today and didn't have time

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I hope I can finish this up sometime this week, been super busy at work and havent had a chance to touch it

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I didn't forget about that picture I promissed you, I just got back to work since Decemeber and I'm swamped. It just keeps slipping my mind when I'm home. I'll get it this weekend and send you what I was thinking.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
So I plugged the gauges into the OBDII just to see what these gauges were all about.

I haven't ran any wires or sensors yet I just clipped it in with the wires hanging just to see what it looks like

I gotta say looks better then I could have expected

2a5280c1.jpg

Last edited:

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Man that is sick ... it's rare you see an interior mod so functional and so nice. You really hit it outta the park, bro.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
if you swing by tom you can sit in the car to see how nice and in view it really is...

hopefully swaying you towards some gauges

Users who are viewing this thread