Custom gauge pod project

AlanSVT

Established Member
VAN I have not forgotten our deal on the injectors.....I just ended up going to Iraq before I could start the project. I will be in the market for a Air / fuel and one other gauge soon....

I will need 3 gauges. So far I have 1 Eboost controller. I would like a air /fuel gauge and one other any ideas?

Alan

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
Wow, this is just so cool, really nice job!! Can't wait to see more.

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Dude, thats awesome! I am totally down for a group buy or individual. Excellent creativity. So, if you and Van work together on this would it be a group buy for the pod AND the gauges (I like the svt ones that you have), or just the pods? Send me a pm, if you don't mind and whenever you get time, on what a price would be individual or group buy. I was looking into buying these gauges anyway. This is WAAAAAAY cooler than an A-pillar. Looks like a stock piece. I love it! It is just my style. You are on to something here bro.

Last edited:

AlCaPwn

Established Member
I would love to do a wideband, but I just can't make myself drop that exhaust again, took me three tries to get it aligned and leak free how I wanted it lol. I am over it. I do however want to know all of the other readings those guages have. They are so badass.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I'll pm you the details later, thanks for the compliments guys. I don't know if van wants to do a package price or just ask that you purchase the gauges through him

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
ok well i have one definite that i will be starting next week, and two or three probables. Anyone want one of these so i can do more then one at a time?

Waiting on the console to show up about mid week and then the process begins.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Alan your #1 on the list and I'm starting urs once the console shows up.

Alcapwn when are you thinking?

AlCaPwn

Established Member
two weeks max. in and out of town until then. If I get enough time in between I will pull it and mail before the two weeks is up.

AlCaPwn

Established Member
How long is the cord on those dual guages? Do you have plenty of cord to go headliner - A pillar - down to obdII port?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I can let you know next week. I think some cable on the sensors need to be lengthened but really isnt much of a issue, just make sure to solder and tape well. But i will get back to you after the gauges are wired up next week.

I got all the fittings i needed for my oil pressure sensor and i need to put my car on the lift to find the location for my o2 bung

Users who are viewing this thread