Custom gauge pod project

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Can't wait for my "Zpod" to come in! Zak has been sending me updates through the whole process. Excellent to deal with. If you are getting guages (and you should), you NEED this pod.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Can't wait for my "Zpod" to come in! Zak has been sending me updates through the whole process. Excellent to deal with. If you are getting guages (and you should), you NEED this pod.

I was at Zaks today and when I pulled in he was sanding away on your pod

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Yeah it looks like it is coming along great! Those smoked turn signals on your car look awesome. Where did you get em?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Yeah it looks like it is coming along great! Those smoked turn signals on your car look awesome. Where did you get em?

Thanks, got them from s197forum. I think HP Motorsport was the company

Van@RevanRacing

I'm almost in paint on the two customer pods I have right now. Who else wants one?

For those that are interested I am working with Zak........aka zPods.........I'm basically offering free shipping on Aeroforce Gauges and they are ordered to your specs. SVT Logo, Bezels, Lighting Etc. Zak has a great concept and an innovative design.

Zak does the gauge pod and I'll line you up with some nice Aeroforce Gauges. Shoot me an email [email protected]

:beer:

zex-srt10

Established Member
For those that are interested I am working with Zak........aka zPods.........I'm basically offering free shipping on Aeroforce Gauges and they are ordered to your specs. SVT Logo, Bezels, Lighting Etc. Zak has a great concept and an innovative design.

Zak does the gauge pod and I'll line you up with some nice Aeroforce Gauges. Shoot me an email [email protected]

:beer:

Van,

Add me to the list for one bro. A Nitrous pressure gauge, and the gauge on my pillar roll bar would like sweet in that pod setup.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Ok well my first two are done and shipping out. Who else is ready for one?

f9125b41.jpg

1aef88eb.jpg

70e3cab3.jpg

8788559b.jpg

76c3f4e0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread