D'agostino Racing

big dad

Established Member
I thought there was a thread on this somewhere on SVTP but couldn't find one. Anyway, I ordered a modified FPDM from them a week ago and have requested an update on the status of my order too no avail.
I've PMed them twice and they send my PM back as if they are mocking me with no reply. I tried doing a live chat only too find that there is no submit button, then I was suggested too call them which I've done, and left my number as requested by them and then no return call.
Anybody here got any suggestions on what too do next? Contact the BBB in thier area? Report this too my credit card? All I want is some status update on my order. This is no way too treat customers.

cj428mach

Established Member
I think it was nxs450's thread you were remembering. Someone suggested that if you post on their facebook wall they get back to you pretty quickly.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
ya, when some guys on M1R had issues and couldnt get in touch with anyone (I think neither of them used facebook) and I posted and got a reply real fast. They claimed to be out on vacation at the time and nobody changed the voicemail on the way out etc etc..

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
big dad - if you have an email or order number or something for reference I'll message them for you

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I sent them a message via their page, please let me know if they respond or not. Last time I just put it out on their page and they were ASAP on the response. If they dont reply after the message I'll put it out on their wall again

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
I have been trying to get ahold of them for a few days as well. I know the weather is pretty bad over there, but I didn't think it would be a week. They may be on vacation, or may be dealing with something family related, you never know. They are not a huge company, and they have always taken care of me in the past.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Guys save yourself the hassle and just PM Derek on here (Black306), he's the one that makes the modded fpdm's that D'Agostino sells!!

Tractionless1

Established Member
Cancel it with your CC company and file a complaint with Fl. Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services online. Fetching State authorities on biz's ALWAYS gets their attention.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
Please keep this post updated.

I placed an order on Wednesday, paid with Paypal, received a Paypal receipt in my email with the D'agostino order number but did not receive a D'agostino email confirming the order and my shopping cart still showed full with the option to checkout.

I opened up a help ticket and tried to do a live chat. At first the live chat said there was no one available but the next day it was available. I sent a message with my concerns, it sat unanswered for for about 20 min and then said the system disconnected. I tried again with the same message and again no response, although it showed their rep online, then stated it disconnected after another 20 min of no response.

It's not giving me a good feeling, especially after reading this thread. I would like to figure something out so if their is an issue I can order from another vendor on here that has valentines/Presidents' Day special going on. If the order would process that would be great but no communication what-so-ever sucks after 3 attempts with zero responses.

SV

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
I've dealt with them as well. Horrible lack of communication and very, very slow to ship. They won't screw ya, just slow.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Always had good dealings with them. Its a small operation that does a lot of work. They arent running away with your money.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I thought last time this was going on someone mentioned they have new owners? Not sure when the changeover may have happened

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I still haven't heard from them on the FRPS disc that I ordered over a month ago. I have emailed and called them several times. I have been busy and the fact it was only a $18.00 order which is not a big deal, I haven't perused other avenues yet. They will not get my business anymore!

big dad

Established Member
Just checked my E-Mail this AM, response from D'agastino said sorry, apparently their E-Mail isn't working and they were waiting for a shipment too come in but it was delayed by the weather, should ship today.

If that's the case, thanks for helping me Jerry (DSG2003Mach1). I'll post again if and when it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread