david blaine: real or magic

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
posting it for those that havent seen it yet. david blaine just gets better and better over the years.

[youtube_browser]xak1OydKWvM[/youtube_browser]

(if anyone has an explanation of the last trick Im all ears)

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I watched this the first time it aired, then watched the rerun because I had a friend over who didnt see the first one.

He was like, 'really, magic tricks?'
Then after I picked his jaw up off the floor, he was glad I made him watch it :)

BlackSVT03

Established Member
The last trick the needle is not passing through the arm but down and around his arm. If you look watch how much of the needle is actually pulled out of his arm versus how much it would of taken to go directly through it you'll see there is a big difference.
They typically use a small tube, some latex and body paint.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Some of his stuff is purely amazing. I love watching him. When he makes objects appear where seemingly impossible, I'm just flabbergasted. My wife and I have replayed some of his tricks over and over and can find absolutely no explanation for the trick results.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Some of his stuff is purely amazing. I love watching him. When he makes objects appear where seemingly impossible, I'm just flabbergasted. My wife and I have replayed some of his tricks over and over and can find absolutely no explanation for the trick results.

dcd98c3b7acc084b3a765f38b29981c93f0637fae6cef92041e1a793d0219a59.jpg

gamebred26

Established Member
the ice pick through his hand was real. him hitting the bags and cups...camera man prob giving him signals as to where it is.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Its on camera, anything could be done.

This. Especially the new age of digital editing. Makes me wonder if the spectators are really random people or not.

I would have to see the trick in person to be truly awed. Tricks look cool as hell though.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
this. Especially the new age of digital editing. Makes me wonder if the spectators are really random people or not.

I would have to see the trick in person to be truly awed. Tricks look cool as hell though.

+1

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
Watched OP, and it would be entertaining to see it in person.

LOL at that parody video

Users who are viewing this thread