DD Ranger lasted 3 weeks

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
My two cents.

Once you have a fullsize truck going to a Ranger feels small. But if you had nothing but sedans/coupes or early 2000's F-150's the Ranger doesn't feel that cramped to me.

For me, driving a Raptor to riding in the Ranger did feel cramped but going from the Lightning(2004) to the Ranger wasn't that big of a change in cabin IMO.

Superspirit

Established Member
I'm 6' 250 lbs and get in and out of my 22 ranger with no problems. My camper hauler is an 02 2500 hd. I feel just as comfortable in my lil truck as I am the big truck.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm seriously thinking about buying a Tremor now. I want the Ranger Raptor but pricing is going to be insane for years to come. Pricing is crazy on the Tremors too but if I can find used in the low to mid 40s at some point I think that may be worthwhile. My FiST is a great daily but I really need a truck again now that I'm in a house with a sizable yard and have husbandry duties basically. Really like the Tremor OP posted and would probably want exactly what he is looking for. It's the perfect size for what I need.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Friday I had to drive 90 miles, trade in my 2017 Titanium Escape, and came home with the color and accessories (501A) that I wanted.

Window tint set up for next week and I will return back with more pics and an overview of my thoughts and impressions.

I was around 26.3 mpg on the trip home. Current odometer reading 126

20220717_095938.jpeg

Sent from isle 5 at Home Depot

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I promised a review. Well, I couldn't deal with the Ranger anymore after three weeks. Sent it packing to Jacksonville this morning.

It's not the size of the Ranger that irked me, but its a LARIAT.

1. Even my '08 LARIAT and new XLT's have a the pedal adjustment to move the gas pedal closer to the firewall.

Because of this and the limited seat reclining ability, my knee road the center counsel pretty bad. It was fine for an 8 mile round trip, but not much further.

Lol, I put 400 miles on it and still got MSRP, which is what I paid

I give the Ranger a 2/10

Users who are viewing this thread