Deleted Threads?

CuLaTeR

Established Member
Hpbyhermann was good for this forum. Nice to have knowledgable people like Herman browsing these forums to help with the many questions in here.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Originally posted by CuLaTeR
Hpbyhermann was good for this forum. Nice to have knowledgable people like Herman browsing these forums to help with the many questions in here.

Agreed! :thumbsup: -Mat-

SStupid

Established Member
Sponsor

He probably put the smack-down on one of the local board sponsors and illegally advertised his own stuff at the same time.

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Yeah, he got banned by a overzealous moderator. Unfortunate, since he had good information.

SOmetimes the mods will ask ppl to come back after they got banned, hopefully this will be the case.

Then I hope that he will want to come back after he's been invited. SVTPerformance is beginning to get a reputation it doesn't want on the 'net active Mustang community.

I'll be watching for this post, or even for this thread, to be deleted soon.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
SO WHAT WAS THE STORY? Can anyone explain? I like HpByHermann, and I valued his posts, what's the deal?

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Re: Sponsor

Originally posted by SStupid
He probably put the smack-down on one of the local board sponsors and illegally advertised his own stuff at the same time.
I never saw him soliciting biz, just answering peoples questions. I also saw him ask how to become a supporting vendor to which I never saw an answer. :shrug:

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by JoeAsheville
Yeah, he got banned by a overzealous moderator.

I'll be watching for this post, or even for this thread, to be deleted soon.

It is comments like the top one that will result in your second remark.

That is simple cause & effect.

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by NightEnforcer
HI Larry

What do you mean he is back? Threads by Hpbyherman are still not vailable. What is up with that?

give it time!

StangD281

Established Member
Threads that have been edited for advertising/sales info will remain edited. What's so hard to realize about that?

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
I don't know what the details were about the banning so I will keep my trap shut about that, however I will add that in some cases I feel as though there are times when we are censered. I don't mean that in any durogitory way, I am mearly making an observation that there have been times that people may have had a complaint about a vendor, dealer, or some other issue that has been shut down. I am aware that there are certain guidelines to follow and sections of the forum that cater to the different types of issues i.e. gripes, but sometimes I see things go on in this forum that remind me of Saddams regime restricting info for what ever reason. Lets all remember that this a forum, and by it's very nature it involves all peoples opions whether or not we agree with them or not. That being said, I have absolutely no problem banning abject idiots (2Quick4GM), whinners, and people who bring nothing to this site other than bad mojo and info. Please don't assassinate me for saying this, as I feel that I speak for most if not all of the patrons on this site. Then again my comments above are my opinion, and very possibly only mine. How does every one else feel about this issue, because I feel as though now might be a time for anyone who has a complaint or grievance to speak up.

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
I've learned you don't f*&k with the moderators and they won't f*#k with you. They are very knowledgable and are always helpful. They aren't here to take anyone's shit.
Just my $0.02, ....Cheers to our mods:beer:

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
Originally posted by Whitten
I don't know what the details were about the banning so I will keep my trap shut about that, however I will add that in some cases I feel as though there are times when we are censered. I don't mean that in any durogitory way, I am mearly making an observation that there have been times that people may have had a complaint about a vendor, dealer, or some other issue that has been shut down. I am aware that there are certain guidelines to follow and sections of the forum that cater to the different types of issues i.e. gripes, but sometimes I see things go on in this forum that remind me of Saddams regime restricting info for what ever reason. Lets all remember that this a forum, and by it's very nature it involves all peoples opions whether or not we agree with them or not. That being said, I have absolutely no problem banning abject idiots (2Quick4GM), whinners, and people who bring nothing to this site other than bad mojo and info. Please don't assassinate me for saying this, as I feel that I speak for most if not all of the patrons on this site. Then again my comments above are my opinion, and very possibly only mine. How does every one else feel about this issue, because I feel as though now might be a time for anyone who has a complaint or grievance to speak up.

when you put up the bucks to host a web site you have the right to set the guide lines of the forums. this web site has been very fair to all, at times i think some things have gone a little to far but have been let go to allow the topics to flow. i very thankful that this site is here, i have learned alot and have met other good car people from this forum.
other sites are much more restrictive, that is why this one is always fresh with new idea's and topics. keep up the great work and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread