Detroit International Auto Show Shelby Pictures!!

abramsbrian

Established Member
Today I went to the Detroit International Auto Show. When I first noticed the gold stripe Shelby's I didn't like them much. After seeing the black with gold stripes in person it actually looks pretty good. I tried crawling under the 2013 gt500 to look at the CF drive shaft and take pics to see if it would fit on previous models but couldn't get a good pic. Enjoy the pics!

View this entire album: Detroit International Auto Show

Van@RevanRacing

Today I went to the Detroit International Auto Show. When I first noticed the gold stripe Shelby's I didn't like them much. After seeing the black with gold stripes in person it actually looks pretty good. I tried crawling under the 2013 gt500 to look at the CF drive shaft and take pics to see if it would fit on previous models but couldn't get a good pic. Enjoy the pics!

View this entire album: Detroit International Auto Show

Good job Brian

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Excellent pictures. The '13 500 is stunning

Side note:

On the Shelby SS cars, I counted no less than 18 references to "Shelby" throughout the car. Unbelievably overdone IMO.

I guess he wants everyone to know it's a Shelby!

Last edited:

abramsbrian

Established Member
Glad everyone liked the pictures. I can't believe these got over 5,000 views in less then 24 hours! Next week I will be at Barrett Jackson so will upload some pictures of all the Shelby's out there.

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Great pics. Black and gold didn't look bad, just not a fan of the exhaust in the middle. Makes the rear look even larger. See they went with larger intercooler reserviors on all the cars. Nice job

Users who are viewing this thread