Dexter season 7

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Anyone else watch the premier tonight? After last season's ending the anticipation was finally ended with episode 1. I won't delve into any spoilers yet for those who haven't seen it, although I think this may end up being the best season yet.

I know a lot of people don't have showtime, but they uploaded the premier onto their youtube channel, although they edited it a little for language and nudity. I thought it was pretty cool of them, but a great marketing move as well.

Dexter: Season 7 Premiere - YouTube

203Cree

Established Member
I hope it doesn't get gay, altho with the previews it looks like it might be pretty good.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
IIRC, this is the last season so they have to go big. It was good, my wife got me into Dexter.

ViciousJay

Established Member
IIRC, this is the last season so they have to go big. It was good, my wife got me into Dexter.

I hope so, the last 2 years I could have done without! I made it 1/2 thru lastnight before getting bored and throwing SNF back on

season 1,2,4 are about all that's worthy from this show

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
I think they're contracted thru season 8, but don't quote me on that. After last night, I'm not sure how they can make it that long.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I hope Dexter kills that stupid kid whos screwing with his computer and canceling his cards.

One of the previews shows Dexter catching him, so maybe. I hope so as well, I never really liked that kid.

I think they're contracted thru season 8, but don't quote me on that. After last night, I'm not sure how they can make it that long.

You're right, they are contracted through season 8. I read not too long ago that season 8 will be the finale, however.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
It was actually really good, I believe that some of the things were unlikely such as the slide and the discovery of them.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I loved the premiere, got me anxious as all hell for episode 2. After Deb at the end, I don't know what's going to happen between them.

Anyone watch Homeland too? The trailer for this season looks kick ass!

I hope Dexter kills that stupid kid whos screwing with his computer and canceling his cards.

What was that all about?

Last edited:

Black0ut

Established Member
Killer first episode.

Classic Dexter cliffhanger ending however. Pisses me off but keeps me glued to the series!

assasyn

Established Member

No, there is going to be one more season.

From what I have heard, this season everything unfolds and Dexter is being trailed by 4 people, (season 7's killer, La Guerrta, Luis and the PD) and season 8 supposedly Dexter is on the run.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread