Dexter season 7

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Yeah my thoughts also. Either he's a brother of someone that he killed or he likes to find and kill other serial killers. My best 2 thoughts.

Hopefully we'll find out this season

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
I just started watching Dexter a few weeks ago, and im almost done with season 3 now, 1&2 were great, 3 not so much...

But, what i hear Season 4 is considered the best season so hopefully this week and next ill watch it, but with football in full swing it's gonna be hard to find time...

assasyn

Established Member
Yeah my thoughts also. Either he's a brother of someone that he killed or he likes to find and kill other serial killers. My best 2 thoughts.

Hopefully we'll find out this season

Whoa, inception serial killer?

A killer that only kills a killer of killers? Mind blown.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Kind of what I was thinking. He does come off kind of like a little serial killer following freak as well.

Yea I'm thinking a serial killer fanboi who doesn't have the stomach to do it himself but likes to live vicariously. A big clue for this was last season when he showed dexter the video game he made. He knows dexter is a serial killer and connected to the ice truck killer somehow. After dexter blew him off and got creeped out by him he became a little vindictive bitch. Just my .02

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
I just started watching Dexter a few weeks ago, and im almost done with season 3 now, 1&2 were great, 3 not so much...

But, what i hear Season 4 is considered the best season so hopefully this week and next ill watch it, but with football in full swing it's gonna be hard to find time...

For me it's a toss up between 1 and 4. 1 was so genius IMO.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Dammit, slow down! I just finished Season 1 not too long ago, still haven't bought the other seasons yet.

Edit: Just bought Seasons 1-6 box set on ebay, thanks guys!

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member

IMO it goes 6-4-2-1-5-3.

However, with the way season 6 ended I would imagine season 7 will set the bar ridiculously high.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
Oh yes. Dexter is back. I was hoping this wouldn't get drawn out and it wasn't. This season has the potential to be amazing.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
IMO it goes 6-4-2-1-5-3.

However, with the way season 6 ended I would imagine season 7 will set the bar ridiculously high.

Your opinion is way off. Season one is BY FAR the best. After that, it goes downhill. Season 6 had its moments, but overall it was nearly as bad as season 5.

Last edited:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Hell, I forgot about this thread!

This season is getting good. I'm not sure how it will wrap up, but I'm concerned about that bitch Laguerta, who I have never liked. I'm slightly upset that Issac was killed off, he seemed to be a good character, who brought out some of Dexter's past.

Also, Hannah is hot. I'm curious as to how this season will wrap up, I imagine it will be with Dexter in deep shit with Laguerta moving towards him as the Bay Harbor Butcher.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
My thoughts on Hannah is that she likes Dexter purely because she see's someone that kills and does it well (aka not getting caught)

AND she wants to kill again. She see's someone that she can kill with side by side just like her old bf and not get caught! That's my opinion at least. I think Dexter will end up finding that out and killing her b/c she didn't really love him.

Laguerta is a crazy bitch. She might be getting chopped up if she gets any closer. Or maybe Deb takes care of her! Hm...

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
****ing laguerta. I really hope she gets what's coming to her. I am also disappointed that issac was killed off. It would have been cool to see him brought back as an ally for dexter once dexter is discovered and goes on the run internationally (speculating next season).

Defknotzero

Established Member
I think we can pretty much agree that issak is a badass. He totally makes up for the bullshit that was DDK.

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
I just finished season 4, so I am behind the curve. I am trying as hard as I can to play catch up. I watched two seasons over the Thanksgiving holiday. I am so pissed that Rita was killed by that fat **** Trinity killer. I liked her a lot and she was HOT! I hope season 5 is good, I just downloaded it.

Defknotzero

Established Member
I just finished season 4, so I am behind the curve. I am trying as hard as I can to play catch up. I watched two seasons over the Thanksgiving holiday. I am so pissed that Rita was killed by that fat **** Trinity killer. I liked her a lot and she was HOT! I hope season 5 is good, I just downloaded it.

Season 5 is good.
Season 6 eh...
Season 7. HOT DAMN!

Black0ut

Established Member
Prediction:

Hannah kills Laguerta just as she realizes/catches Dexter as the BHB

Users who are viewing this thread