Dexter season 7

Defknotzero

Established Member
Prediction:

Hannah kills Laguerta just as she realizes/catches Dexter as the BHB

I so hope so..

Well, the last episode of this season is called... "Suprise mother****er"

Isn't that what sgt doakes (sp?) used to say to dexter? Well. MF this and MF that.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I so hope so..

Well, the last episode of this season is called... "Suprise mother****er"

Isn't that what sgt doakes (sp?) used to say to dexter? Well. MF this and MF that.

^^^Yes he said Surprise Motha****a.. Sgt. Doakes was one my favorites. F-bomb dropping SOB!

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
THe wife and i watched and both agreed it was a great start, i was really impressed with that new show Ray Donovan

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
DVR'd it - going to catch it tonight. I'm kind of burnt out on Dexter (Waiting for Homeland to come back more than anything), hopefully this season gets me back in the mood for it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
DVR'd it - going to catch it tonight. I'm kind of burnt out on Dexter (Waiting for Homeland to come back more than anything), hopefully this season gets me back in the mood for it.

youll be surpised, and i agree they should have ended it seasons ago. As for homeland, where can they really go with it, if you have time too watch Ray D. Great show

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Crazyness.

I just got caught up on Dexter from S3 to S7 the last two weeks. Needless to say S8 has opened with a bang.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I think they are ending it at a good time. There is only so far you can keep this show up./ Eventually something has to happen that ends it all.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I came up with an epic ending, something has to happen for dexter to die in a pool of blood and Harrison is found in his blood, repeating the cycle. Maybe even Deb kills him off.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member
I came up with an epic ending, something has to happen for dexter to die in a pool of blood and Harrison is found in his blood, repeating the cycle. Maybe even Deb kills him off.

That would be pretty good, Deb would end up raising Harrison, teaching him the code. Which Dexter has pretty much forgot about now.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Deb is looking a little nuts these days...so maybe. My girl and I both think that either Deb will kill Dexter or Dexter will be found out

I want to know wtf is going on with this older woman. Dexter's step mom? Maybe she's just like him? Who knows..

Last edited:

RX1Cobra

Established Member
He was already in Rita's blood after Trinity killed her.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I'm thinking he gets found out and flees to Argentina to be with Hannah. Batista is gonna figure it out. He's gonna find that video of Deb in Maria's crap and work backwards from there.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
Last season's ending really set this final season up to be a great one. Let's all hope the finale lives up to what this show deserves.

Last night's episode was pretty good. I think Dr. Vogel is going to be an interesting character, and will push Dexter to his limits.

Users who are viewing this thread