Dexter season 7

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Is Vogel the Brain Surgeon or is that too obvious?

Thought that too. It would be painfully obvious but wouldn't be surprised. She came back days before the first strike, now brain pieces are winding up at her doorstep and she doesn't want MPD to get involved and wants Dexter to handle it.

The interesting part is when she notices Dexter doing something that does not fit the standard Serial Killer MO. Like when he said he wanted to talk to someone after Harry died and she was surprised, as well as his attachment to a loved one like his sister. Think we may find out that he really does not harbor the Serial Killer gene, he is just mentally jacked up. They say serial killers are born that way yet it seems more and more that Dexter was built to become who he is. Maybe we might see Dexter end where he kills his "Dark Passenger".

Last edited:

assasyn

Established Member
I also think that they are cultivating a mother/son relationship or she could be pitting two of her "creations" against each other to see which techniques worked better.

KurtDog

Established Member
My predictions for the rest of this season.

-At some point Deb will kill someone and Dexter will cover for her again. Probably Quinn.
-Debs will fall back in love with Dexter.
-Dexter will have to kill Debs.
-Masuka will die, not sure how but he needs to go.
-Batista's sister will end up in my house.
-Batista will catch on to Dexter through either his sister or something that LaGuardia left.
-It will turn out that Dr Vogel is really Dexter's mother, and his mom that was killed in the start was really his dad's mistress and or sister.

I love the show, but they are really reaching now. In my opinion it should have ended a few seasons ago. I think I will start on the books now.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Thought that too. It would be painfully obvious but wouldn't be surprised. She came back days before the first strike, now brain pieces are winding up at her doorstep and she doesn't want MPD to get involved and wants Dexter to handle it.

The interesting part is when she notices Dexter doing something that does not fit the standard Serial Killer MO. Like when he said he wanted to talk to someone after Harry died and she was surprised, as well as his attachment to a loved one like his sister. Think we may find out that he really does not harbor the Serial Killer gene, he is just mentally jacked up. They say serial killers are born that way yet it seems more and more that Dexter was built to become who he is. Maybe we might see Dexter end where he kills his "Dark Passenger".
Hmmm, a cured dexter and deb takes his place? Maybe this whole time she was the natural born killer.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Hmmm, a cured dexter and deb takes his place? Maybe this whole time she was the natural born killer.

Lol we were talking about that at the end of the show this Sunday. They'll make a new show called "DEBRA" and it will be the same thing lol.

But seriously, I can't seem to figure out what Vogel is here for. I think the "putting her 2 projects against each other" is a cool idea. Good thought whoever that was. I'm sad it'll be ending soon....I hope Walking Dead will get their shit together after last season so I have something else to watch that's awesome

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member

I dunno about Deb being the nbk though. I do think like Dexter said, whoever Deb was before she shot LaGuerta that person has died. Maybe Dexter will have to kill Deb to both put her out of her misery and cover for himself, but I would think his love for his sister would make him rather face the music behind bars then kill her.

TClark22

Established Member
I can't believe this is the last season...it has been my favorite show of all time.

Deb is falling off the deepend...Dex needs to kill. And now his childhood therapist/dark passenger creator is thrown in the mix!!

Can and can't wait to see the end and how it plays out.

Stanger00

Established Member
Somehow I havent kept up with this show. I watched half of season 7. I am about 4 episodes behind the current season 8 show. Should be all caught up this time next week. I forgot all about Hannah. Deb is showing signs of going nuts right now in season 7. Need to get caught up!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Can't wait for Hannah to come back, so ****ing hot **Edited by moderator.....Really? you had to just throw that out there**

Users who are viewing this thread