DHGTerminator needs SVTP's help for Mod Money!

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Hey guys!

I entered a contest for my University a few weeks ago having to deal with my car and promoting e85. The contest is a creativity challenge that has to deal with breaking a world record, thus, I saw opportunity! All you have to do is scroll down to my name (Dakota Koenig) and hit "Vote"! No registration or anything required! Thanks ahead of time to any who vote for me, and I apologize that they fail and posted a small picture instead of the enlarged version I sent them!

You can vote once per day. I plan to spend this money on finishing my build and upgrading my shocks/struts :banana:

The link:
Creativity Challenge Contest

HUGE thanks, :beer:
Dakota

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
ohhh, just saw you can vote once per day until April 9th....expect 10 votes from me hoss!

Mayo5

Established Member
Sorry brah, you didn't donate a kidney.Who wants to cure world hunger, and plant more trees when you can have a faster DD that runs on E85.

Last edited:

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
voted! is there anywhere to see the standings?

Thanks so much to all! It doesn't appear that there is anywhere to see the standings yet. I sent an email for them to make my picture actually visible though.

oldmodman

Established Member
I voted for you, just because of the car.

But I would have voted for Emily if she had shown..........well....you know what.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
AWESOME guys! :D keep the votes coming! There's going to be a giant build thread after this contest showing my car from the day I got it until now.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I voted for you, just because of the car.

But I would have voted for Emily if she had shown..........well....you know what.

:dw: And you based that upon seeing her hands?

Whitney seemed kinda cute though. :shrug:

on topic...OP, you've got some stiff competition. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread