Disappointed - JLT RAI

Tucker

cobra2798 said:
I have a buddy with the JLT CAI and his elbow is actually melting, is this normal? he says uts not a big deal though cause the gains are worth it.
I got to see this. Have he send it to me, this is a first.
Melted rubber... Hmmm :dw:

Jay

ROADFOOLSRIDE

Local Pavement Ripper
Established Member
SharkSlayer said:
Very happy with my JLT RAI. Performs and looks great. Fits well, I do not have any rubbing problems. The only thing that would induce me to switch would be if I decide I need to add a strut tower brace.

I concur. I have a MM tower brace in my garage right now...trying to decide what to do.

Tucker

Stitch said:
I did PM you regarding the heat shield.

Just checked my PM's back through the new year and nothing form you my friend. :coolman:
I think you will read here I do the best I can to answer all questions and concerns, It's when someone say false statements that I will call them out.

Sorry your not happy with your $135 induction system. As someone said the WMS is a nice kit for the money. :uh oh:

Jay

Stitch

Established Member
Tucker said:
Just checked my PM's back through the new year and nothing form you my friend. :coolman:
I think you will read here I do the best I can to answer all questions and concerns, It's when someone say false statements that I will call them out.

Sorry your not happy with your $135 induction system. As someone said the WMS is a nice kit for the money. :uh oh:

Jay

Not calling you a liar but here are some screen shots. Sorry for the size.

tucker1.gif

tucker2.gif

Tucker

I rememeber responding to this as there is only one heat shield and yes it may rub the hood liner.
You didn't ask me anything about a concern you had or you needed help with something. If you didn't get my responce, I don't know why, as I do remember responding.

Plus, your welcome to call anytime, my # is all over the net.

Jay

Nazman

Established Member
AJRED99 said:
For what it's worth, I am currently running the WMS CAI W/pro- M 95mm Maf and I love the fit and performance, however I'm maxing out the MAF. I datalog the car and at 5800 rpms my MAF counts are 1002. I just ordered a JLT RAI on monday and a SCT ba2400 MAF. Oh in case your wondering I'm not sure of my current hp level, I just put this combo together, does anyone know what the 95mm MAF's max out at?
1027 Counts.

Based on some old data logs utilizing that same MAF/Combo mine pulled 998 Counts @ 376RW.

Basic combo was FR500 cams, Ported intake, exhaust, and the WMS/95mm MAF....etc.

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread