Do you guys find that some terminator owners

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
don't even acknowledge our trucks? I was comming home from the store this morning and I see in my rear view mirror a terminator coming up behind me. So I slow down and move a lane over (not to race, but I had to make a left soon) and we were pretty much side by side for a few seconds so I look over to acknowledge him. He just continues on his way and, if anything, speeds up. Maybe I'm being picky, but I don't see many often so it's nice to see a fellow SVT owner when they are around. Is this common or did I just get a (throw in any word you choose)?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i try to acknowledge or give the thumbs up to any other svt product i see on the road :rockon:

3V2000GT

Established Member
yeah most people don't know what they are. But when they do I find that they stare a lot.
The other day I was right next to a red L and the guy didn't even look over.

The L is a lot of peoples "dream" car/truck

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I'd like to see one not acknowlege us after getting their ass cracked by a 9 or 10 sec. pass ha ha.

Black1999Cobra

Rollin' with the top down
Established Member
I find that typically most SVT owners I run into dont look/nod/etc. Most of them continue on their way reguardless of what SVT it is (contour SVT, lightnings, cobras, focii, anything).

Its like they paid extra for for a cool mustang/f-150 (cobra/lightning) and they dont even know what it is.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I try to acknowledge any svt product, :thumbsup: I do make eye contact first. however some lightning owners dont seem to know our cars are related. :shrug:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I always try to wave or a thumbs up to any other svt owner. There are a few I have ran across that have given me the WTF look. Oh well not everyone is friendly.

cthunder

Established Member
I think many dont realize taht a truck can also be fast, unless it has a big SRT10 on it. I constantly see people laughing at friends with GN's, T-types, Typhoons and Syclones, until they get slaughtered by them. Sadly, it usually takes an ass whoopin before you realize what it is, this is what happened to me against a GN way back in the early 90's.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I think many dont realize taht a truck can also be fast, unless it has a big SRT10 on it. I constantly see people laughing at friends with GN's, T-types, Typhoons and Syclones, until they get slaughtered by them. Sadly, it usually takes an ass whoopin before you realize what it is, this is what happened to me against a GN way back in the early 90's.

i learned the hard way dont **** with a turbo buick

Schmuckingham

Established Member
I get warm and fuzzy inside when i see another SVT product and go out of my way to acknowledge them

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Most of the ones around here will acknowledge me but they instantly think it's race time.

Just because I look and wave/nod does not mean that I want to get my ass beat by a Termi.

I know my place on the food chain.......................for now.
devious.gif

sb306

Established Member
yea. just yesterday I drove by another lightning and the guy driving didn't even look over. A few months ago I drove by an older lady driving a lightning and she threw out a wave. You have to have pride to acknowledge another car. I bet the ones who don't acknowledge you are the ones that have bone stock cars or trucks and don't know any better.

my98stang46

Established Member
I know a few local L owners that didnt know their truck had a blower...one of them had never even lifted the hood! I hate tools that drive nice cars that arent car savy

Users who are viewing this thread