Do you guys find that some terminator owners

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Don't aplogize to me I could read shit talkin all day, apologize to the guy who started the thread that you two hijacked. As far as I'm concerned I'm glad you guys have a forum to talk things out but most times posts like those get threads shut down here

2tonOfun

Established Member
Don't aplogize to me I could read shit talkin all day, apologize to the guy who started the thread that you two hijacked. As far as I'm concerned I'm glad you guys have a forum to talk things out but most times posts like those get threads shut down here

:pop:

Yeah, so about those damned Termi owners anyway?

Bullitt5239

Established Member
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean.. that really got out of hand fast. Brick killed a guy.
Anchorman FTW!!!:banana:.

But anyways, I do not even own an SVT vehicle(wish I did of course) and I give Lightnings the props they deserve. There was a Lightning at the same dealership I bought my car from and if it had been $3k cheaper it would be mine now. With that said I also agree that there are some Terminator owners that don't have a clue what they own. I saw one guy and told him he had a sweet terminator and he gave me the :dw: look. Had to explain to him that the 03-04s are also called terminators. He just laughed and walked away. Then there is this chick who has a mystichrome termi and she just thinks its your everyday Mustang and complains about how loud it is and how she wants a civic or something smaller....makes me sick. Most termi. owners dont even give me the time of day either though guys so we are all in the same boat but I know the ones that dont even acknowladge arent worth any of our time. One day I will own a Lightning

Last edited:

Daino1

Banned
I live in Upstate NY. SVT vehicles are kinda rare and soooo many people don't have a clue what a Lightning is. Even other SVT owners. I even saw another lightning for sale near me that came with snow tires and rims..... hhahahhahah what an idiot

Users who are viewing this thread