Do you guys find that some terminator owners

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Rear tires are supposed to last more than two months??? I thought I was doing good to see 2 months out of my Nitto DRs

I post up a picture of these tires later. Its re-****n'diculous how bald these things are. I'd be afraid to air em' up without a blowout occuring............And Blaine if that is indeed the case, shit will hit the fan. Thanks for informing me of that.

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
I post up a picture of these tires later. Its re-****n'diculous how bald these things are. I'd be afraid to air em' up without a blowout occuring............And Blaine if that is indeed the case, shit will hit the fan. Thanks for informing me of that.

I figured I'd make my own slicks, hmm you learn something new every day :banana:

Going back, yes most do acknowledge my truck, in the form of wanting to race, after I blow their doors off I usually get the ricer fly by

drptitan

Established Member

The only thing I have to say about this is Gared paid the money for a built truck!!! With that being said he should be able to drive it however the **** he wants.

I will agree with some of what yall say the truck was beat on and ran on the street pretty hard. He has not pushed that truck near as hard as it was at the track(more boost and spray).

That is all I have to say and I am not trying to start any shit here guys so dont take it wrong. Bout the tires I have BFG drags on my car and with running it the couple of times I have at the track they are pretty ****ing bald. The BFGs are much softer and wear faster than the nittos though.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
The only thing I have to say about this is Gared paid the money for a built truck!!! With that being said he should be able to drive it however the **** he wants.

I will agree with some of what yall say the truck was beat on and ran on the street pretty hard. He has not pushed that truck near as hard as it was at the track(more boost and spray).

That is all I have to say and I am not trying to start any shit here guys so dont take it wrong. Bout the tires I have BFG drags on my car and with running it the couple of times I have at the track they are pretty ****ing bald. The BFGs are much softer and wear faster than the nittos though.

Look Rob that is the price you pay when you play. And just because it is a built motor doesn't mean you can beat the shit out of it. Thats what you kids dont understand AND I dont get it. It is not bullit proof because its built. It just means it is a little stronger. And if you thought or he thought it was run hard before then he should not have bought the motor then.

I will tell you this though I would have bought that motor in a heartbeat even knowing its back ground I will guarantee to this day and long time after the motor would still be running without any problems. also the BFG come with only 2/32 of tread as compared to the nittos that come with 5/32 and also do wear a lot better than BFG's ask anyone.

THE TRUCK WAS NOT PUSHED BEYOND ITS LIMITS UNTIL Gared got it. cannot blame this on anyone but himself. transmission kickdowns and racing every damn car in site brunouts to 140 mph in one place with any air moving across the heat exchanger or radiator etc totally abuse dont put the blame on others...

01whiteL

Established Member
Umm you were??? It is a free board I can post when I like and whatever I like without having to worry about someone crying. I have been involved with the conversation both you and Pat as well as fuzzy have had.

Here is the thing you can take this post to serve as a warning or continue and suffer the consequences.

Fact you picked up a perfectly good running truck take it to Discount tire from said shop to put 4 brand new tires on. 2 monthc later same truck comes back with 2 bald nittos all the way down to the cords. you claim to not beat on the truck but evidence shows your are a liar.

Now none of my comments reflect on Patrick. this is my statements not to be used against him in anyway shape or form. I would refrain from posting nonsense as you are very young and have a lot to learn. what you have done to that truck reflects upon you and your personality and the way you treat peopel who try to help you out.

NO PM required.

First of all get your facts straight. You see me as a kid, can't blame you I am very young for what I have accomplished. Busted my ass to get where I have gotten. People tend to underestimate me though... which is whats happening. You dont know me at all... thats a fact. I'm also very good with business, VERY.... good at covering my ass on things. Want to come on here where you have no business and threaten me? What consequences? Chad came into this topic and made a post which related to this topic how? Exactly. I've spoken my peace with Pat, me and him have talked and that is over with. I've again and again said that shop is 2nd to none and Pat's abilities and his crew are top notch. I've thanked Patrick for helping me out the way he has dont think I havent. None of this has to do with me and Pat, it has everything to do with chad and now your comments.

Facts are... since apparently you THINK you know Blaine.

I have reciepts to prove too...:-D I picked up the truck from the shop, drove it to discount where (2) nitto dr's were mounted up. When the truck went back in after 3.5-4 months and 6500+miles(not sure of the exact amount) the tires are bald. I've seen worse. I made a few trips to the track(3-4) made 2-3 passes each time.... we al know thats hell on tires. ALONG WITH the truck was daily driven thus accumulating the mileage it did. I know guys who go through tires much quicker lol... I'm not trying to be a dick about this Blaine. Your welcomed to speak your mind, but you and chad coming at me like that is bullshit. I'm through here. Anything else chad has my number.

Feel free to post up pictures of the tires.... 6500+miles and 3-4 trips to the track along with the occcasional street races... I think they lasted for quite a good time:-D

01whiteL

Established Member
Look Rob that is the price you pay when you play. And just because it is a built motor doesn't mean you can beat the shit out of it. Thats what you kids dont understand AND I dont get it. It is not bullit proof because its built. It just means it is a little stronger. And if you thought or he thought it was run hard before then he should not have bought the motor then.

I will tell you this though I would have bought that motor in a heartbeat even knowing its back ground I will guarantee to this day and long time after the motor would still be running without any problems. also the BFG come with only 2/32 of tread as compared to the nittos that come with 5/32 and also do wear a lot better than BFG's ask anyone.

THE TRUCK WAS NOT PUSHED BEYOND ITS LIMITS UNTIL Gared got it. cannot blame this on anyone but himself. transmission kickdowns and racing every damn car in site brunouts to 140 mph in one place with any air moving across the heat exchanger or radiator etc totally abuse dont put the blame on others...

Ask Robb who was with me nearly everytime the truck was out how many times it was kicked down lol... could count on 2 hands. Once again, get your facts straight. I did 3 little fun burnouts, my fault. I'm not blaming anyone but myself for the truck breaking, shit happens.

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
thing is i do have business and it is to protect my friends and thier name. I am not saying i am all that good and have every right to do what ever I want but when it comes dow to you bad mouthing my friends, i will stick up.

your 19 years old what have you accomplished so much to get where your at? besides ride on mommy and daddy's money. facts straight I raced you myself and watched you race several people most from a roll and kick downs were involved I WAS THERE.!!!!!!!

Look you want to come here and claim how you have recorded conversations and how you covered your ass and I am here to tell you its not true the lies you spew about. I dont give a damn how good you think you are with business or covering your ass we have all seen and know what it takes to do the ditruction you have done.

I would love to see a pole made as to how many trucks have broken the snout off the end of a crank.........

drptitan

Established Member

I agree with you 100% on that. Not matter how built something is, it is never bullit proff. I think all that has happened with the truck and its down time is kinda redicolus but I know it takes time, but 5 Month? NOthing against Pat or the shop but that is a long time. I know that Pat does not do his machine work but something should have been done to rush them along some. I do not hold anything against the Psi guys because I still take my car there to be worked on and would not take it anywhere else. Thats why they will be the ones doing my fuel syatem and other goodies for me when I get my funds together.

I know when Chad had the truck it was taken car off and cooled properly after every pass etc., but as far as pushing more boost and spraying Chad took the win on that. Gared was on a weak tune when he got it back and there were trucks with stock blocks/blowers making more than his street tune. We are both young yes and have alot to learn, but the comment of ridding on mommy and daddy you are sadly mistaken on that note. Gared took the loan out in his name to buy the truck from his step-dad and pay for the motor/install. His money not moms and dads, the expenxe for the tranmission was paid out of pocket in cash when he sold his 4-wheeler. His parents have not helped him with the build at all. If they were paying for it doe you really think the truck would have set for a year and a half?

I myself know money and what things cost better than most my age and some people older. I have bought all eight of my cars my self without my parents help, my money and my credit. For me being only 19 and having the 720+ credit score is pretty damn good. Thats the reason my car does not have the fuel system yet because it is coming out of my pocket.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Robb, you know you can't just go do whatever you want to an engine just because it's "built." There are limitations to everything.

As far as beating on it at the track, that takes a FAR less toll on an engine than on the street. The track is a very controlled environment, the engine is cooled down between every pass, the race starts from a stop instead of a roll, and you're only racing 1/4 mile at a time. On the street, running back to back runs, heat soaking the engine, doing rolling starts and kick downs (especially with a built tranny) will take it's toll quick.

Ask Robb who was with me nearly everytime the truck was out how many times it was kicked down lol... could count on 2 hands. Once again, get your facts straight. I did 3 little fun burnouts, my fault. I'm not blaming anyone but myself for the truck breaking, shit happens.

Now Gared, I was out with you twice before and I can count on 2 hands the number of roll races you did, not to mention all the back to back runs. And that was only the 2 nights I was around. I guess maybe you never did anything else at other times? :shrug:

Hopefully you have everything settled and it's all being taken care of, one way or the other. :beer:

As for Cobra owners, it just depends on the person. Assholes drive all kinds of cars, Cobras included lol. For the most part, Cobra guys will nod or wave, or try to line up with the 'ole Farm Truck.

drptitan

Established Member
Robb, you know you can't just go do whatever you want to an engine just because it's "built." There are limitations to everything.

As far as beating on it at the track, that takes a FAR less toll on an engine than on the street. The track is a very controlled environment, the engine is cooled down between every pass, the race starts from a stop instead of a roll, and you're only racing 1/4 mile at a time. On the street, running back to back runs, heat soaking the engine, doing rolling starts and kick downs (especially with a built tranny) will take it's toll quick.

Now Gared, I was out with you twice before and I can count on 2 hands the number of roll races you did, not to mention all the back to back runs. And that was only the 2 nights I was around. I guess maybe you never did anything else at other times? :shrug:

Hopefully you have everything settled and it's all being taken care of, one way or the other. :beer:

As for Cobra owners, it just depends on the person. Assholes drive all kinds of cars, Cobras included lol. For the most part, Cobra guys will nod or wave, or try to line up with the 'ole Farm Truck.

I know this Scott and I restated what I said in a later post. I also agree Gared did drive the truck hard, how he thought it could be drivin within limitations!! I think this whole situation has gotten way out of hand and too many people are stepping in. Let Gared and Pat discuss the problem at hand and leave it at that.

Cobra owners are dicks!! What else is there to say?:poke:

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,T56,solid
Established Member
I'm detecting a little hostility towards Terminator owners here.:dw:

Ding Ding Ding....

Most of them are dick heads and thing they're the better than everyone else cause they own a terminator. :nonono:

Last edited:

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Ding Ding Ding....

Most of them are dick heads and thing they're the better than everyone else cause they own a terminator. :nonono:

That’s true of car owners in any club or forum

Some of the local Vette owners think their S*** don't stink since its a Vette I can't stand to be around them at the local Vette events, same with some of the Viper club guys I've been around, and definitely for Lightning guys (most have never driven a Ram SRT-10 to know how fun they are to drive)

The problem is people get their own opinions (which are like A$$ holes, everyone has one and they all are s***) and don't give credit where credit is do

I've had guys in fully loaded King Ranch edition F250s look down on my L because I didn’t pay the $50,000+ for a "real truck", they didn't care that I could go faster than them in reverse

Me, I'm an equal opportunity vehicle owner, I don’t bleed Ford blue and I don’t wear only Bow Ties, I have been known to like the occasional snake

I've driven cobras, SRT-10 RC and quad cab, vipers, Vette's, a Lambo Murchaligo, Aston Martin V-12 Vanquish and they all have their pros and cons, but I don't understand how people look down upon other vehicles, if its a bad mother scratcher it doesn’t matter what brand or type

But then again, almost all of them have ended up in my rear view mirror (except the Aston Martin my buddy owns :bowdown:) . . . . . .

01whiteL

Established Member
thing is i do have business and it is to protect my friends and thier name. I am not saying i am all that good and have every right to do what ever I want but when it comes dow to you bad mouthing my friends, i will stick up.

your 19 years old what have you accomplished so much to get where your at? besides ride on mommy and daddy's money. facts straight I raced you myself and watched you race several people most from a roll and kick downs were involved I WAS THERE.!!!!!!!

Look you want to come here and claim how you have recorded conversations and how you covered your ass and I am here to tell you its not true the lies you spew about. I dont give a damn how good you think you are with business or covering your ass we have all seen and know what it takes to do the ditruction you have done.

I would love to see a pole made as to how many trucks have broken the snout off the end of a crank.........

lol.... Blaine like I mentioned before you DONT KNOW ME. So one last time get your facts straight before you come at me. Ride on mommy and daddy's money? Hahahahaha...... Sorry to break your heart but I've payed my own way since i was 16 years old. Unlike most kids these days, I bought my truck, payed the note the insurance and everythign else. The truck spent 2 years in a garage under a cover in which I was attending 12+hours of school and working 70+hour weeks to get it back. Had my mom or dad even cared to of help me I would of had it back in a few weeks. It wasnt just getting the motor, I had to purchase the truck from my stepfather because I was only 16 at the time I bought it and he wanted it out of his name. I had to buy it from him for the full price when I had already payed notes for 2 years on it, put it on my credit which $25,000 on an 18 year old's credit isnt easy to get. That shows my financial history right there, my credit score and history to boot is outstandingly high. Along with paying chad for what I bought from him and Pat, ALL OF THAT came from my account. No assistance from anyone else. Only thing my parents helped me with was I had my mom run $11,500 cash to give to Pat lol... maybe thats where that comment came from? I'm sorry that I was too busy to make an 1+hour trip becasue I had to go straight from class to work until 4 a.m. Robb can defiantely back me there. I am glad my parents have been that way with me, because when people like you think one thing its fun to prove you wrong. Its nothing I havent gotten before I should just save this paragraph for the next time it happens.

Blaine your comment about me taking this as a warning or suffering the consequences? Are you serious? Is that a representative of a shop threatening to what screw up my property or something? Hm.

I'm done, I dont have a fight with either of you two nor do I care to continue with this childish bullshit. Me and Pat spoke I got my side out he got his and that was over with a week ago. I had my right to, you guys are his friends and can't blame you for backing him thats what friends are for so no harm no foul. It's too bad all of this shit has happened, the truck broke and I cant blame anyone else hey shit happens. Its hard on the street I know, but countless track passes etc under high boost etc etc add up I just added the final touch. Sucks, but oh well. All that matters is getting the truck back out and running as well or better then before.

Have I bashed PSI and or Pat in this thread? No. Have I said some things before? Yes. I even removed them after Pat saw them, did I have my place in what was said? Absolutely. Look at my posts anywhere when people ask where to go for a tune etc etc, look at what I put. Thankyou. This was brought on by a comment which had no place in this topic, from someone who has no business in whats going on. That was over and done with a week ago. So drop it.

Last edited:

01whiteL

Established Member

Damn straight! We did alot of racing, but remember when I was racing you we spoke afterwards about if you were letting your truck kick down on westheimer? I very rarely let it kick down... just because I was roll racing doenst mean I was letting it. I merely pulled the truck into 2nd then got up to speed. Has it kicked down? Yep! Mainly the night you were behind me running that 91mm turbo'd gto from a 30 roll, which we all know 2nd gear will bog like hell! We made 4 runs that night from a roll. I did drive the truck, I built it to drive:-D shit broke so what. I'm not mad that it broke, was frustrating for a week or so but after that who gives a shit. All I've been frustrated with is the time frame.

01whiteL

Established Member
Umm you were??? It is a free board I can post when I like and whatever I like without having to worry about someone crying. I have been involved with the conversation both you and Pat as well as fuzzy have had.

Here is the thing you can take this post to serve as a warning or continue and suffer the consequences.

Fact you picked up a perfectly good running truck take it to Discount tire from said shop to put 4 brand new tires on. 2 monthc later same truck comes back with 2 bald nittos all the way down to the cords. you claim to not beat on the truck but evidence shows your are a liar.

Now none of my comments reflect on Patrick. this is my statements not to be used against him in anyway shape or form. I would refrain from posting nonsense as you are very young and have a lot to learn. what you have done to that truck reflects upon you and your personality and the way you treat peopel who try to help you out.

NO PM required.

Hmm.... :dw:

Blaine@PSI

Established Member
Hmm.... :dw:

Oh no it will become a legal matter completly out of my hands.

I do know this though you can copy all of this record all you want but with you statments made there are others watching in the shadows that truley know whats going on and if it does become escalated rest assured you will have to come to the light.

I like to call this a come to jesus meeting where all things are out in the open and you will be caught stepping on your dick.

LIAR!!!

01whiteL

Established Member
Oh no it will become a legal matter completly out of my hands.

I do know this though you can copy all of this record all you want but with you statments made there are others watching in the shadows that truley know whats going on and if it does become escalated rest assured you will have to come to the light.

I like to call this a come to jesus meeting where all things are out in the open and you will be caught stepping on your dick.

LIAR!!!

Oh really? I've been very open with whats been done. Thats that. This is between me and you no one else here, so if need be anythign else to say PM me please. This has nothing to do with me and PSI/Patrick thats long and over, this has to do with you coming at me saying the things you have said which you had no right saying what so ever. I haven't lied about shit, like I said I cover my ass... don't test me.

Trust me, if I wanted to escalate things I could very easily... and whoever is standing in the "shadows" could speak what the want. I know who was around me 95% of the time when I was in teh truck or had it out. Enough said. This is over Blaine, no more bullshit. Thanks. Like I said you can PM me just as easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread