Do you guys find that some terminator owners

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
Why would the Harley guys have it the toughest? EVERYONE nows what a Harley is. Why a F-150 has Harley badges on it I will never get? :??:

Simple question, would you put Ford logo's on a Harley bike?

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
ha ha that's funny. What did he say when you showed him under the hood?

He swore it was aftermarket... I wanted to run him but he was all talk. :shrug:
Good example of some of the tools that live in MIA. :bash:

That's about as bad as my neighbor that said man that hemi sounds mean.......................and the idiot had a regular F-150 flareside 20 feet behind him in the driveway:rollseyes

Bunch of tools in the world man. lol

This thread is making me want to piss my money on a whipple already and find some termi's. :rockon:

Last edited:

cthunder

Established Member
i learned the hard way dont **** with a turbo buick

hahaha so true! I got smoked by one on a highway (whit my turbo'ed altima)... the guy gave me th ole 1/4 throttle and then wham, he was gone! I followed him to a gas station afterwards and chatted, I then realized how much of an idiot I was about cars.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
I usually look at the driver and wait for acknowledgement(i'm shy). i guy i worked with has a sn95 cobra and a termi and asked about my truck. told him what it had and from then we always talked performance. I do talk to other guys in svt or stangs if I get the chance

Svtlightning_04

YeA iM sHadY
Established Member
Why would the Harley guys have it the toughest? EVERYONE nows what a Harley is. Why a F-150 has Harley badges on it I will never get? :??:

how bout the "harley trucks" that are single cab/flare side that has aftermarket harley badges screwed on? :bash:

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
I fixed it for you.

LOL.... thats better.... I was cruising out RT 80 west one evening when I saw this little black focus coming up behind me so I moved over to get a look... I really like that little bastard!!! I'd love to have that car as a DD..

I don't get many waves either, but for some reason my girl tells me she does when she drives it... go figure.:dw:

SADF

Established Member
Maybe he just didn't give a shit about what you were driving or anyone else. I know when Im driving I could care less what I see on the way to work

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
except the Focus SVT. It's still the bastard child of SVT that I can't get over.

I used to think the same way as you untill I drove one, and now I am the proud owner of a SVTF,
that 6 speed tranny and the handling will win you over.:burnout:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
...I know my place on the food chain.......................for now.
devious.gif

uh oh... this can't be good.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member

Actually, Harley did make a few, VERY few, bikes for Ford motor company way back in the day. They were given away as promotional items. They are EXTREMELY rare.

So I guess to answer your question, no, I wouldn't put a Ford logo on a Harley bike. Harley did though.

MMCustomworks

Gauge Pod Whore
Established Member
Actually, Harley did make a few, VERY few, bikes for Ford motor company way back in the day. They were given away as promotional items. They are EXTREMELY rare.

I can kinda understand that thou. Hell, doesn't Chevy have a Harley truck also?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
There are some smug terminator owners that don't recognize anything other than a terminator, other cobras included. There are quite a few of them that post here on SVTP, even.

coild

Established Member
most of them cobras are like bmw's, they have pricks in them!

From your post, it sounds like YOU are the prick. Anyone who purchases an SVT vehicle HAS to know it is special and unique. I own a Terminator and a Lightning, and I always acknowledge other SVT drivers I see on the road.
We are all part of the SVT family... can't we just play nice?

Users who are viewing this thread