Do you guys find that some terminator owners

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I know a few local L owners that didnt know their truck had a blower...one of them had never even lifted the hood! I hate tools that drive nice cars that arent car savy

Ive met a few harley owners who are the same way, one even said he could whoop my L because he was s/c'd and I wasn't..:bored:

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
You prob get the look without noticing.They think theirs is BIGGER, BADDER and just plain better than yours."You arent as cool as me":kaboom:

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
Ive met a few harley owners who are the same way, one even said he could whoop my L because he was s/c'd and I wasn't..:bored:

That's about as bad as my neighbor that said man that hemi sounds mean.......................and the idiot had a regular F-150 flareside 20 feet behind him in the driveway:rollseyes

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
I DROOL over any L I'm near. With the SN95's, I actually find that most lightning owners in NOVA don't even recognize other SVT's for whatever reason. (term/newedge/sn, whatever) I'm always looking to cruise when I see one on the highway or give em' the wave.

Lightnings are growing on me though. Especially the sick white one I saw the other day. I need one! Haha.

speedfreak440

Gear Jammer
Established Member
I try to acknowledge everything that is fast, most of the people around here either don't know jack about cars or they have serious brand loyalty issues though. I myself am loyal only to the FAST brand.:burnout:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
My dad was the one helping me with the install of my kb upgrade. He was talking to some guys at work and they never heard of the truck. Told them what it was had what power they put down. They thought it was cool, then he told them we were putting the KB on and should see 450 easy, he said there jaws about hit the floor:-D.

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I know a few local L owners that didnt know their truck had a blower...one of them had never even lifted the hood! I hate tools that drive nice cars that arent car savy

I think the previous owner of my truck never opened the hood. The rubber bumpstops still had all of the paint on them. I've opened my hood so many times just to stare, the paint is well of now.

haha

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I was in the credit union drive thru last year in my L and a black Lightning pulled into the next lane beside me. He never even looked over and we were in line quite awhile. :shrug: There's a guy with a DSG in town thats given my wife the thumbs up when she was in the L. I've had a bunch of people in all kinds of different cars/trucks give me a thumbs up and/or ask what color my truck is though.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
I acknowledge anything that says SVT or Harley on it. Most people look at my term and think it's just loud or whatever, they have no idea about the time and effort it takes to make a build. So when I see other SVT owners no matter what it is I'll try to roll down my window and give a thumbs up. I even give a thumb to v-6 mustangs because at least they bought American. I think L's are sexy as hell. Esp with the bucket seat mod.

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
I bet the Harley guys have it the hardest.

I wave, give a thumbs up, peace sign or whatever sign throwing mood I'm in that day everytime I see another L owner. Sometimes I pull into a gas station just to talk to them even if I dont need something from the store.

Don't have too many cobra owners ever wae, say hi now that I think about it.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd like to see one not acknowlege us after getting their ass cracked by a 9 or 10 sec. pass ha ha.

i will know soon......... bawahahaha:mj:

I will soon as well. :beer:

And yes, MOST cobra owners around here wont recognize my truck as a contender. Ive only had 2 cobra guys give me the thumbs up. The rest just dont even bother to give a thumbs up.

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
It seems that some L owners here don't even care if you have a L or not. But some of us do keep tabs on who has what when it comes to Cobras and Lightnings. I have both, so naturally I try to wave, nod or say hi to them.

Users who are viewing this thread