Does a hot car increase your sex appeal?

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I have a buddy with an 08 Z06. That car is his sex appeal. But hes a balding chubby 28 year old. His persona is based around his car. When he meets someone, thats what he talks about.

I think its how you play it though. Sure a nice car helps. I've had a couple girls ask for a ride at the fuel station or at the local weekend hang outs.

Its a nice ice breaker, if the situation calls for it, but I don't want to be serious with anyone that thinks I've got a fat wallet because of my car.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Depends on age, I think. Definitely when you are young, at least it helped back when I was young. Once women mature not so much, but if you are in your 40's rolling around in a Pinto, or something that's not a classic from the '70s, then you probably won't do to well either.:D

SNCBOOM

Established Member
My girlfriends over the years never cared about my car :shrug:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Apparently so, but if they start talking about my car I usually stop talking to them, unless they're into cars and asking intelligent questions. On the flip side, hot girl in a hot car = turn-on.

Without question it increases your sex appeal if you "got game" and have the looks. A lot of women will tell you that it doesn't but they know they are lying.

Because a lot of women are gold diggers.

Hey you have no disagreement here. :lol1: Its just the way a lot of women are. Kind of like how superficial many guys can be with picking "loose" women that just look good on the outside for brides and then crying later how they got cheated on and don't know why.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Usually my pick up line to a girl is "I drive a Whipple blown 03 Cobra, does that turn you on?" lol I dont think my cars have ever helped me, all the girls I've ever been interested in dont really care for cars they just like me for me.

scottminot

Established Member
I think it does, although I don't have any personal experience.
A good friend of mine bought a red Stealth TT back in the 90's and the car was a vag magnet for him. Got him all kinds of girls despite him being 6'4" with a gigantic beer gut.

Users who are viewing this thread