Does a hot car increase your sex appeal?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Usually my pick up line to a girl is "I drive a Whipple blown 03 Cobra, does that turn you on?" lol I dont think my cars have ever helped me, all the girls I've ever been interested in dont really care for cars they just like me for me.

I'm sure most girls say "umm whaaat? Like, what's a cobra? Is that a really nice Mercedes? Because if it is you can totally buy me a drink."

:lol1:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
A HOT CAR with

an overheated CHICK then.... YES!!!:-D
images
images
5227646530_8949b01054.jpg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Without question it increases your sex appeal if you "got game" and have the looks. A lot of women will tell you that it doesn't but they know they are lying.

if you have game and looks, you could pick up chicks in an Isetta.

If you need a car to increase your sex appeal, youre doing something wrong.

SUPERCHARGEDV8

yes...I DID BEAT YOU!
Established Member
a car/truck is just an extension of who u are. I cant see myself in a honda...ever!! but sure it does add some sex appeal, like others have said hopefully your car isnt the reason she wants to marry you...uuuunnnllless...hmmm...lol

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
What ever you drive that makes you confident, thats what women want. Plenty of DB's with nice cars.

black 10th vert

Established Member
What ever you drive that makes you confident, thats what women want. Plenty of DB's with nice cars.

one of the best points so far. If your car helps you to feel more confident than your overall "game" will improve, which in turn increases your sex appeal, so that makes the short answer YES!:burnout:

KILRSVT

Established Member
I've had compliments by a couple of girls here and there but that's it. dtheo proves a point. But then again a 24 year old looks a lot better in a terminator than a 55 year old lol. But Im pretty sure my car is not much of a chik magnet as a Ferrari or Porsche for that matter if you need a car like that to pick up chiks you either old or have no social skills to pick up women

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I think your chances are better if you pull up in a nice car to pick the chick up for first time. Its not just shallow chicks that like nice cars. Or you can try to pick them up in your 1995 stinky Ford Taurus and see how it goes.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
there was an actual study on this a couple of years ago. they took a decent looking fella and had him drive down the strip in an old p.o.s. honda civic. he tried to stop and talk to chics, get into clubs, stand next to the car and chics just would not talk to him.

then he drove around the block and got into a viper and chics were damn near jumping into his car. he even tried to talk to some chics he tried to speak to earlier in the civic and they were all over him. didnt even change his clothes and it was all under an hour on the same street.

they repeated this process in a few cities and every time it worked out the same.

now that being said, you might be able to pull some tail in a sweet ride but can you keep it?

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I think your chances are better if you pull up in a nice car to pick the chick up for first time. Its not just shallow chicks that like nice cars. Or you can try to pick them up in your 1995 stinky Ford Taurus and see how it goes.

That is the definition of shallow. If a girl won't go out with you unless you drive a nice car she's shallow.

Rochard

Established Member
Does a car increase your sex appeal? I'm sure it does. Will you have more self confidence if your driving a nice car or a twenty year old Chevette?

With that said, it can work against you. If your entire persona is about your and how fast you imagine it is, it works in reverse. A chick with any level of intelligence will see your an idiot. If your one of those who constantly invests money into a car to make it faster, she sees you pouring money into a car that eventually will be worth less, she knows your making a bad investment, and she knows at the end of the day your "only driving a Mustang" and no matter what someone will always have a faster and nicer car than you.

And if your persona is based on a Mustang or even a Corvette, your a loser. While we tend to think that Mustangs are great here, the truth is... It's a Ford. It's not a Ferrari, not a Lambo, and not Porsche.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
now that being said, you might be able to pull some tail in a sweet ride but can you keep it?

maybe i don't want to keep it lol

oh what am i talking about i've been married for 12 years and my wife hates my car lol...perhaps thats why i don't get any action. Hmmm maybe she wants an 03/04 cobra man lol

cobra_neill

Established Member
Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
and does the fact we drive fords automatically mean the car isnt as good as something ferrari makes? if ford made the F40, and ferrari made the mustang, im sure the 'ferrari mustang' would mean you pull more poon. the f40 would just be an old ugly ford. chicks are shallow. FACT. if it costs more, it means its better.

im with some others on here, if i drive something that gives me confidence, i will pull in it. thats how ricers pull chicks, they feel confident driving a 'race car' and chicks dig confidence.

Mr.Venom

Quick with Boltons
Established Member
I don't think you NEED it but I have a story to somewhat prove it helps. I DD my 88 GT hatch and don't get shit for looks when it comes to girls. Only fellow motor heads who know what it is. I drove my friends 03 10th anniversary black vert the other night to buffalo wild wings, which me and friends frequent on the weekends with our bolton slow cars, and most if not all of the girls my age who come there all stared as I was finding a spot around the parking lot. Go figure. :rollseyes

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
Not sure what you mean by a "hot" car but having an expensive car absolutely helps. A fast car means nothing to 99% of women.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
only men think it does....

some women will see different things. some will see money, others will see insecurity.....women dont look at a car and think "oh im gonna **** him tonight"

men are very visual...they project their visual way of thinking onto females, believing that they think and believe as men do. if you want to impress a woman, you must think like one. a flashy car will not work in most cases.

for instance...men have a biological switch....when they first meet a female, weather its your mother, someone at church, a professor or even your best friends sister....the moment a male meets that female, he processes in his mind by visual stimulation if he would or would not have sex with that female. instantaneously he thinks either "yes i would", or "no I wont"...he doesnt even realize it 99% of the time because it happens so fast.

its all based on visual stimulation. women are emotional. when they see a male, first thoughts are that of emotion as in, he has nice features kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread