Does a hot car increase your sex appeal?

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I don't think you NEED it but I have a story to somewhat prove it helps. I DD my 88 GT hatch and don't get shit for looks when it comes to girls. Only fellow motor heads who know what it is. I drove my friends 03 10th anniversary black vert the other night to buffalo wild wings, which me and friends frequent on the weekends with our bolton slow cars, and most if not all of the girls my age who come there all stared as I was finding a spot around the parking lot. Go figure. :rollseyes

thats because those bitches are dumb and do not know the coolness of the mighty fox body!

they know nothing...ignore them lol

Common

Established Member
Numerous studies and polls show that a great car increases your appeal to the other gender, as does your job and position in life.

I recently watched a documentary on this and it was spot on. All the car does is enhance your ability to be noticed more, thus attracting attention of more potential mates, it is your job to pick through the herd. The more attributes you got, the more attractive you are. MONEY DOES MATTER, statistics show that most women care about it a lot more than they lead on.

BBC had it, called "Laws of Attraction" or something like that.

Last edited:

Common

Established Member
That is the definition of shallow. If a girl won't go out with you unless you drive a nice car she's shallow.

Molly, you say some stuff that is out there sometimes. I know and understand your husband posts here and you might be on a path to be Mother Theresa, but what you're saying is objective and NOT supported by any study or a major poll taken.

Watch laws of attraction documentary and get back to this topic. Its on netflix.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Molly, you say some stuff that is out there sometimes. I know and understand your husband posts here and you might be on a path to be Mother Theresa, but what you're saying is objective and NOT supported by any study or a major poll taken.

Watch laws of attraction documentary and get back to this topic. Its on netflix.

im going to watch that. not tonight, i will def check it out.

CobraKid04

Established Member
I think it is more of an after the fact thing.......I think once a girl gets to know you and likes you then they look at what you have....

If I met a girl and liked her then saw her nice car it would prolly increase my liking of her. although I wouldn't not like her if she drove a regular car....as long as it is not dirty, if the car is dirty then they are dirty..and not in a good way.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
If its a hit it and quit it type deal, yeah... Sure. But chances are they are just shallow and think you have money, and are prob. gonna turn out to be a bitch if they like you because of your car.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I've never met a single girl that was only attracted to be with me because of my car.

The lack of a radio/AC/heat/vents/defrosters/sound deadening&heat insulation on my car would weed out the shallow girls anyways.

However I will agree with what someone said earlier... it is a nice ice breaker or a way to get attention, especially since my car is a LOUD cammed car. I avoid talking about my car though... to most non-car friends and girls, they will find it annoying how much time and work I put into something like this.

if you have game and looks, you could pick up chicks in an Isetta.

If you need a car to increase your sex appeal, youre doing something wrong.

Well we are talking about INCREASING sex appeal, not getting sex appeal because you have none or making up for a lack of it. An INCREASE in this area is always a good thing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What is your opinion on this? Any evidence, or stories to support your theory??:beer:

Only if you're nerdy and have dark tinted windows. :lol1:

But seriously, any anyone is attracted to a person because of a car, well, enough said.

black 10th vert

Established Member
Only if you're nerdy and have dark tinted windows. :lol1:

But seriously, any anyone is attracted to a person because of a car, well, enough said.

:lol:says the old, married guy! Just kidding, Bob, I'm in that category too!;-)

M3xpress

Established Member
Most girls don't know the difference between cars, so saying/showing that you have a Porsche or Corvette would probably be what it takes for them to know what's up.

I've never owned a "hot" car but I guess it's not bad if a girl sees it as an extra plus that you're into cars and drive different kind of stuff, but I hope if I do ever own a nicer, "hot" car no one likes me for that alone.

Last edited:

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Only to dumb bitches who are shallow and materialistic.

That's a bit harsh, don't you think? You can deduce a good bit about a guy's personality by the car they drive, and how well they maintain it. Don't believe me, talk to an FBI profiler. I'm not talking about income or other materialistic things; like someone else in this thread says, cars are just an extension of a guy's personality.

My bad, I was wrong about the name, it's called "The science of sex appeal".

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

Watched that on Discovery or something like that, good show.

Users who are viewing this thread