Does a hot car increase your sex appeal?

11dsgGT

Established Member
To date Ive found 4 notes with a number on my car. Im pretty sure it wouldn't have happened if I were driving a pos.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
Yes. I think it's obvious when you watch a girls reaction to a nice car, as opposed to a p.o.s.. In '99 when my Cobra was brand new and I was a 19 year old horn-dog, I snagged quite a few sexual favors from random chicks with daddy issues just because I had a nice new car.

11dsgGT

Established Member
If it were money they were thinking of when they saw their reflection, or money when they saw the bling of chrome on the car, instead of the car or me in it, I never found out.

Jack Burton

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I dont need to aplogize because my father and I get along and im being smart. I have some toys and come cash in the bank and a pretty fun life. but HATERS GONNA HATE!

:lol: I'm not hating, I have a house on each coast of the state and have had my fair share of toys. I'm not complaining.

Was just ribbing on you with that one since it was easy. Wasn't meant to be serious.

SVTFAN09

...its it fast?
Established Member
When i acquired my race red 5.0, it caught all the ladies eyes. Ive had girls wanna go for rides and etc. I look at it this way the car attracts the girl and brings her to you, but its up to the guy to accomplish the rest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread