Does a Stock 03 Mustang Cobra Terminator Suck?

Deric

Established Member
I didn't come up with the title, but I thought this was a pretty good new review of an old car.

That Dude in Blue
tells us why he thinks the Terminator is a legend in the car world.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Had a stock one, for about 200 miles. If you know what potential exists, no reason not to Mod. The stick exhaust has to be one of the most restrictive.
$2000 or less in mods and you'll be very happy and the car would still drive perfect.
Might watch later, but I've bought one new, so I already know. Wish I still had it also.
-J

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I didn't watch the whole video because I find that person annoying. But to answer this thread's title - yes, it does kinda suck. Case in point: it took me about 5 years to pulley my first stock terminator. It took me 5 days to pulley my second.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't watch the whole video because I find that person annoying. But to answer this thread's title - yes, it does kinda suck. Case in point: it took me about 5 years to pulley my first stock terminator. It took me 5 days to pulley my second.

Yeah I can’t stand him or his reviews anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Watched a little, will finish later.
One thing, that pullied car is not stock. If he was in a non-pullied car, he'd notice the night & day difference in sound & butt dyno feel. A true stock Terminator feels & sounds pretty dull in comparison.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Its how he makes his living. Wouldn't you too? Lololol

Injected did that car. Cobra owner is a really nice guy, as is Dave. Good dudes!

he doesn't bother me at all...unlike like these two goofy ****s...

annoying car guy.jpg
300px-Doug_Demuro.jpg

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
I enjoy his reviews and content.

Check out Goonzsquad too they have a viper.

I've followed all the Goonzquad vid's. Those two young men are getting it done. The transformation of those wrecked cars is nothing short of amazing.

I just started watching their videos the other day and I agree with what both of you have said. The Viper build is so awesome. I like how they aren't really afraid to try anything and all of the comments are helpful and never really any negativity at all, which is crazy to see on a bigger YouTube channel these days.

stangfreak

Established Member
I did a steeda cold air and borla stinger catback as my first two mods back in 2003. It ran a best of 12.32 on the stock f1 tires. It was my very first time at a drag strip. I ran a few low 13's, then I managed a 12.82 after some practice. Venomous03cobra ran it a few times. Thats the same day he cracked a 12.32. with my car. I remember the ls guys that were at the track all ran to my car after that pass and wanted to run. They wanted to run there "BOLT ON" camaro's. Gutted out cars with spray against a filter and catback cobra with 2,000 miles on stock tires lol. It wasn't even tuned. Damn I am getting old

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Watched a little, will finish later.
One thing, that pullied car is not stock. If he was in a non-pullied car, he'd notice the night & day difference in sound & butt dyno feel. A true stock Terminator feels & sounds pretty dull in comparison.
This. Mine was stock for about 2 months. Then I added the usual catback, midpipe, 2.90 upper, idler set and tune. Went from about 370/360 to the wheels to 456/480. The difference was so night and day different that if I ever owned another one (with no mods) there is no way I could be happy driving it.

Good video!

Users who are viewing this thread