Does money grow on branches?

coop33

Established Member
Have any of you guys or ladies been a part of a MLM?? What companies if so?
I'm evaluating and comparing various companies and came to SVT to get some input.

I know what i'm getting myself into by posting this but I want some honest opinions and not just peer pressure posts please! If you're uncomfortable with what someone thinks you have to say, inbox me please.

Any info is welcomed, good or bad!

Last

Established Member
Have any of you guys or ladies been a part of a MLM?? What companies if so?
I'm evaluating and comparing various companies and came to SVT to get some input.

I know what i'm getting myself into by posting this but I want some honest opinions and not just peer pressure posts please! If you're uncomfortable with what someone thinks you have to say, inbox me please.

Any info is welcomed, good or bad!

Your better off going to storage unit auctions and selling the stuff inside.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Please provide reasons, experiences, horror stories!

Just noticed your MLM bullshit spam link in your sig as well as your requests for people to PM you. Do you honestly think you're not the 1000th person to try to do that here? As a matter of fact, I do believe some troll tried to get people to join your "Just Energy" scam on here not to long ago with a similarly corny thread title. I could find tons of info on your little scam but I'm busy right now.

I'd rather read those spam posts with the horrible broken English.

[youtube_browser]XYR7TixKHpo[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]xtpNZumyM5I[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

coop33

Established Member
NJc0las maybe I should have also posted a copy of my MBA to prove how incompetent I am? Your post count doesn't intimidate me, constructive criticism is welcome but why the hatred? I'm not here to pull anything except information from your mind into mine.

Last, do you have experience with the storage auctions?

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
NJc0las maybe I should have also posted a copy of my MBA to prove how incompetent I am? Your post count doesn't intimidate me, constructive criticism is welcome but why the hatred? I'm not here to pull anything except information from your mind into mine.

LOL your MBA means nothing when it comes to getting scammed. Are you going to try to tell me about residual income next?

No hatred, just no tolerance for you naive and/or shady people who could potentially screw some people over whether you realize it yet or not.

Last edited:

coop33

Established Member
MBA means nothing? Contrary to your belief, an MBA is a statement without saying a word. Take a poll on how many guys on here went to college and if it means something to their career. Please let me know what the results are. I have no interest in telling you guys what I do, only interest in what you have done. I could give you BBB reports, stock ratings, percentage growth, revenue earnings, blah blah blah of my company but again that's not what this thread is about.

Carry on..

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
MBA means nothing? Contrary to your belief, an MBA is a statement without saying a word. Take a poll on how many guys on here went to college and if it means something to their career. Please let me know what the results are. I have no interest in telling you guys what I do, only interest in what you have done. I could give you BBB reports, stock ratings, percentage growth, revenue earnings, blah blah blah of my company but again that's not what this thread is about.

Carry on..

"Your company" as in your MLM scam or a real company you own?

coop33

Established Member
JasonSnake, thank you. Just a basic bolt on lowered car.
BBK LT's and x pipe, SLP lm1 resonators, JLT CAI, Pro kit and MM C/C plates.
Nothing special, it's for sale also.

Njc0las: Referring to my MLM scam. I could also give you the PUC#. My "real" company has nothing to do with this discussion.

Last edited:

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
OP, what is your plan for the future? MBA and you're getting involved in this type of business? Why not enter the workforce and put that MBA to use? My wife has her masters +30....she obtained it so she would be "qualified" for promotions and salary increases. My point is, any degree is meaningless unless you put it into use.

coop33

Established Member
thepizz, understandable and a valid point. My degree isn't dormant, the MLM is just another source of income. It's using leverage to gain more work hours in a day without exhausting myself. There are people way smarter than myself involved with these types of businesses. At the time it was worth a look to me, then it was worth the risk and i'll add that i'm a risk adverse guy.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
My advice: concentrate on whatever legitimate business your MBA is in and stay away from a business that concentrates on "providing opportunities" to other suckers more than it does on actually selling product.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator

MBA and you still haven't read and understand the site rules?

Your sig link has been removed.

Users who are viewing this thread