Does money grow on branches?

coop33

Established Member
Last, why put up a large investment to build a franchise in a down economy? I guess there are still fat people around that need to eat. My degree is being used, the MLM is a side income.
Yes, I am the guy that asked about Just Energy 8 months ago, I am also that same guy that joined that team 5 months ago and as I said, am doing well. Well into the low end of 5 figures.

UnleashedBeast at it again from experience! I'm not claiming MLMs are gold mines, I agree some are good and some are bad.

TrueBlueGt, thanks for your time and input. The link was in my sig long before this thread. I'm not looking, i'm active. You might be surprised as to how many millionaires are created by slinging soaps, vitamins, shakes, etc...
That's not my niche nor my industry.

kirks5oh, my tree is already planted.
Let's try to keep this more informative whether good or bad and not so much a roasting session. I value opinions, I asked for them, but would like for them to be supported by something other than gossip.

Last edited:

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
TrueBlueGt, thanks for your time and input. The link was in my sig long before this thread. I'm not looking, i'm active. You might be surprised as to how many millionaires are created by slinging soaps, vitamins, shakes, etc...
That's not my niche nor my industry.

kirks5oh, my tree is already planted.
Let's try to keep this more informative whether good or bad and not so much a roasting session. I value opinions, I asked for them, but would like for them to be supported by something other than gossip.

Well in that case, here's my opinion: I think you are a fraud. I think you have drank the mlm kool-aid and are looking to share the cup. I think if you truly possessed an MBA you would be proud enough of that accomplishment to validate it by naming the alma mater. I think there have been zero millionaires made by slinging soap and vitamins. There may be some that have become millionaires but it was by harnessing the efforts of the people downstream while they keep prodding them during tacky wannabe professional meetings held in hotel conference rooms. There is a reason these companies keep a tank full of sharks holding the title of esquire and its not because their business practices are on the level.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Congrats on the MBA! I don't see how it's relevant to the MLM you're a part of though, anyone with a few hundred dollars could do the same thing you're doing.
Stephan Cooper | LinkedIn

i see a two year degree from a junior college and an 'expected' degree in 2012 from a garbage university. i see no 4 year degree, and no MBA. if this is his linked in profile, i'm calling b.s. on the MBA. like i said, who cares, just proving a point.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
add to that he doesn't even know the term "does money grow on TREES?"

I think the title was probably some corny play on the trees version to get you to say, hey It's trees not branches.. then since OP has your curiosity he gives you his MLM BS about how it's not a pyramid scheme because they branch out into groups or some shit like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread