Does your Cobra appear on Google Maps?

Jiffy

Established Member
Mine doesn't - for two reasons.

One - I finally sold it last June after 19 years - nearly cried.
Two - It isn't on Google Maps, but it is on Apple Maps, funnily enough.

If you search for 10 Ashbrook Close, Rowville Victoria Australia and go to street view, it's sitting in the driveway on one of the rare occasions I must have driven it somewhere.... 2002 Australian delivered Cobra with a Whippled '03 Terminator drivetrain, seats, hood/bumpers/truck/seats/scoops, Cobra R wheels & brakes. It struck a chord seeing it online as we moved December '21

Let me know if your car is on the 'net somewhere....

Attachments

• A5F3D6FE-0869-47B6-B1CB-B9FB39E37C04.jpeg
    A5F3D6FE-0869-47B6-B1CB-B9FB39E37C04.jpeg
    574.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's definitely pretty cool. So, I've got to ask....do you miss it? I know you hated to part with it, but now 7 months later, any pain?

vr4

Established Member
Yep. It's from 2015 or so, before I shipped it to where I am now. Also one of the last pictures I have of the car before it got stolen and folded in half

BBCOBRA

Established Member
mine used to be in my driveway with a cover on on google maps. but we built a new house 5 years ago so now it sits inside my metal building. I hear ya on selling after owning it for so long. I bought my 04 new and am getting ready to list mine for sell soon.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Indeed....at the crib...yes I know.....beds need some love...palm needs trimming
yup.PNG

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Brad was smart, got the stone with gray and black already in it so you can't tell as it gets dirty
You're correct on the color, besides my house is a dark gray. It needs to be cleaned/pressure washed something terrible right now Jerry. Some mold in the joints at the street side, and just generally dirty right now. I'll wait till it warms up a little.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Damn straight. This is how a driveway should look.
That’s F-U money towards your neighbors. Same pavers I have on my patio. Looks nice but wouldn’t hold up in New England with the snow, ice, and plowing every year.

My cobra was on there at my old house for years, has since been updated. If I go on the side street near my dads house, my old GT is there.

253F0CB4-5E43-4409-B798-BA0EDE9B6A36.jpeg

96dreamer

Established Member
I requested that my house be blurred out on Google maps a few years ago. Can't see shit, just the way I like it.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
I dont have a cobra but bing maps shows me hanging security cameras lol
I was testing out locations, hence why the wires are on the roof

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 67

OX1

Established Member
I requested that my house be blurred out on Google maps a few years ago. Can't see shit, just the way I like it.

Didn't know you could do that

And yes, they show my "forest green" edition..........

Attachments

• google maps driveway .jpg
    google maps driveway .jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 54

Jiffy

Established Member
That's definitely pretty cool. So, I've got to ask....do you miss it? I know you hated to part with it, but now 7 months later, any pain?
yes, I do miss it. I had a period of about 3-4 months where I would be slumbering in bed and various sh1t would wander through my mind, and I'd end up wondering how I could get my car back, like it was being withheld from me and I just needed to work out how to undo the combination and 'all would become clear'...

I do miss it though, I sent the new owner a copy of Iron Fist Lead Foot for Christmas, and was told to come have a drive any time. Unfortunately it's about 7 hours away, but they really love it. I have been consoling myself with these two since, they're outside the new house...

Attachments

• the cars.jpg
    the cars.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread